Toronto MuseumHouse | 71.01m | 19s | Yorkville Group | P + S / IBI

from today
20110205187.jpg

funny seeing icicles (crystals) forming on the "crystal" ^^^
boy oh boy. this strip of bloor is being completely overpowered by green condo towers. i'm not a huge fan of Exhibit's design, but judging by the early renders, it won't be green. thank god.

^^ Where are all the other, overpowering green condo towers on Bloor, steveve? Aside from MuseumHouse, I can only think of 8 Park Road and the Pinnacle building at Mt Pleasant and they're not all that green. I agree, though, that all three are deplorable. Oh, I guess there's also the Xerox building, The Bay tower, and Harry Rosen.

^^ Where are all the other, overpowering green condo towers on Bloor, steveve? Aside from MuseumHouse, I can only think of 8 Park Road and the Pinnacle building at Mt Pleasant and they're not all that green. I agree, though, that all three are deplorable. Oh, I guess there's also the Xerox building, The Bay tower, and Harry Rosen.

just this strip of bloor (museum/varsity). One Bedford and Museum are the tallest things around and both are green.

So kind of Sheldon Esbin to construct this condo for him and his wife, but leave his ugly office building next door to it in such awful shape. That office building really pollutes this stretch. And I've been in there several times before to go to MDS Labs.

I think this building will be really cute in the summer with its planting boxes along the balcony fronts. :)

It looks ugly, dated, and cheap. Another case of a lipstick-on-a-pig marketing job. It is evident some miserly developer is trying to extract every last nickel and dime on this one to the detriment of the product. Nasty.

Reminds me of that new Hakim Optical building down near Dundas Square. How does Page + Steele keep getting so much work in this city?

Back