Mississauga Limelight Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Daniels | Kirkor

From this weekend
20100709007.jpg

20100709014.jpg

20100709013.jpg

20100709016.jpg

The hoarding was substantially complete today, and they were excavating full speed - there was a lineup of dumptrucks.....all this before they even open for sales....I think Daniels are doing the same thing with the Cinema condo downtown......must be some marketing strategy?

The hoarding was substantially complete today, and they were excavating full speed - there was a lineup of dumptrucks.....all this before they even open for sales....I think Daniels are doing the same thing with the Cinema condo downtown......must be some marketing strategy?

I'm going to the July 17th preview to check things out...I'll keep you posted.

Hi All,

I went to the Homeowners Workshop that they had today. This building looks like it is going to be great!

Was anyone else there today?

Hi All,

I went to the Homeowners Workshop that they had today. This building looks like it is going to be great!

Was anyone else there today?

I was there as well. Among of other things I like the eco-green features, the full size gym, the 100 bike parking spots, the Auto-Share/Zip program and the garden plots on the roof of the 6th floor roof-top podium - it's going to be one of the few places where you can say to a woman: You Have a Nice Pair of Tomatoes and get away with it:)
img028.jpg

Where the shoring equipment is located just right of the centre
20100717a089.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I went and checked it out too. Seems like a really good building. The full-size gym will be great.

I'm new to this whole preconstruction condo buying thing, but is it true that you're more likely to secure one of the units with a better layout/view from VIP brokers? Typically, how much earlier do they get pricing/floor plans before the public? And would it be a fair assumption that the 2-br sample layout would probably go for 360kish? I calculated from taking the 190k starting price and assumed it correlates to the 439 sq. ft. studio (so a PSF of 432) and multiplying it by 837 sq. ft. Not sure if there's a linear relationship between price and sq. ft. of a suite.

Back