Mississauga Limelight Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Daniels | Kirkor

In the summer, The Daniels Corporation, will introduce a spectacular condominium called Limelight to wildly successful Daniels’ City Centre in Mississauga. The architecture includes a beacon of green light from the top that will illuminate the sky. Green represents the environmentally friendly aspects of the building, including a rooftop greenhouse and gardening terrace for residents. Offering a backyard garden experience in a highrise is leading edge.

rest of article here......http://www.torontosun.com/newhomesandcondos/2010/03/26/13366816.html

Bigger render:

Limelight.jpg

hmm... yet another typical glass BOX ... although not commonly seen in MCC, not a particularly beautiful design IMO

personally I prefer the design of towers in Parkside Village over this ~

Last edited:
I agree Solaris, I think this one is pretty fugly...Kirkor strikes again!

This really makes me happy. I can't wait to see Sauga in 10, 20, 30 years from now. It is really starting to grow up. Yes it isn't a spectacular building, but it does it's job: Intensification and trying to create more street life. All and all, I'm happy.

As I said on SCC, I think this building screams for more floors being added.

Anything is better than the faux-historic crap Daniels has been building at this location (Chicago is not completely terrible though).

Interesting happenings at the Limelight site......first, they cleared away the forest.....then, over the last couple of weeks, they levelled the ground.....now today there was a shoring rig working away.....although they still haven't begun sales....could construction be beginning before they launch sales?

here's a pic from last night, courtesy of Jasonzed at SSC.....

20100705025.jpg

Interesting happenings at the Limelight site......first, they cleared away the forest.....then, over the last couple of weeks, they levelled the ground.....now today there was a shoring rig working away.....although they still haven't begun sales....could construction be beginning before they launch sales?

here's a pic from last night, courtesy of Jasonzed at SSC.....

It could be that they are starting construction before sales. Daniels has built other project like One-Cole "on-spec" They must have deep pockets

Last edited by a moderator:
There're competing with parkside. Makes sense to build quickly and get the sales. The dig is moving extremely fast. Am glad Wholefoods has started. Anxiously await to see what retail will be in Chicago's base.

Back