Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

anyone know the status of Ultra? any word on when the construction will commence?

Last edited:
August 2 2009 update

IMG_1426.jpg

Legacy (phase 1) now on 2nd floor ~
IMG_1427.jpg

Appears that concrete is being poured for Ultra's (phase 2) underground parking levels ~
IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

Legacy (phase 1) now on 2nd floor ~
IMG_1427.jpg

Appears that concrete is being poured for Ultra's (phase 2) underground parking levels ~
IMG_1428.jpg

I was in the area today and saw someone taking pics. Would you happen to be the guy who drove the white Mitsubishi with the big spoiler??? nice ride :)

Last edited:
nope that's not me argos, I'm only in a white Toyota though, no fancy spoiler :) .... I took the shots on Sunday ...

The site is so big. Does anyone know if the underground parking is shared between Legacy and Ultra?

probey ... I recall seeing a plan that shows one big connected underground parking shared by all three towers in the Heron's Hill development ... well at least in the first two towers (Legacy + Ultra) they share one ramp to access the 4 levels of underground parking

probey ... I recall seeing a plan that shows one big connected underground parking shared by all three towers in the Heron's Hill development ... well at least in the first two towers (Legacy + Ultra)

Just wondering (based on the site plan that i saw) Once Ultra gets built it will be closer towards the turning point on sheppard for yorkland. That should keep the 2nd brown building away from blocking the view, am i correct in my assumption here or would the brown building be all these residents of Ultra will see when they go to the balcony. I wonder how the view would be like from Ultra facing sheppard.

the 3 brown buildings on the north side of Sheppard ... also known as The Crossroads Condominiums (yes it's a condo!) will probably occupy a good portion the north view from Ultra, but it will certainly not block the view entirely given those 3 towers are spaces well apart, and staggered diagonally in a northwest-southeast direction

Daily Commercial News

Legacy at Heron’s Hill advances in North York, Ontario
August 10, 2009

110.jpg

WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY

Construction continues on the Legacy at Heron’s Hill condominium project in North York, Ont. Owner/developer Monarch Corp. has completion for the 25-storey, 254-unit project - which includes a 5-storey podium with 88 units - scheduled for late 2010.

The work also includes a fitness centre, pool, saunas, billiards room, guest suites, retail on the ground floor and five levels of underground parking.

The project was designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc. Consultants are: Stephenson Engineering (structural) and MV Shore Associates (1993) Ltd. Subtrades include: B. Gottardo Construction Ltd. (excavation); Anchor Shoring & Caissons Ltd.; Salit Steel Ltd. (rebar); Premform Ltd. (formwork); Global Precast; Dufferin Concrete; Primo Mechanical; Mayfair Electric Ltd.; State Windows Corp.; and ThyssenKrupp Elevator Ltd.

http://www.dailycommercialnews.ca/article/id34853

August 10, 2009

110.jpg

WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Great Update Solaris, Seems like they are progressing well as far as the construction for Legacy !! seems like the building will be ready by the end of next year or so ...

Hey everyone

I'm a Legacy owner (first floor podium) and am really excited about the progress. I've noticed that they've branched from the tower to start the construction of the podium. My Tentative occupancy date was set for dec. 2nd 2010 but was pushed back to jan 14th 2011. Not a huge deal. I can live with 2 months.
Has anyone else purchased in the podium?
Also curious to know what type of retail outlets would be placed on the Sheppard side of the podium if anyone has any speculation?

Thanks everyone. q:0)

Also curious to know what type of retail outlets would be placed on the Sheppard side of the podium if anyone has any speculation? Thanks everyone. q:0)

I am curious too, Is it retail outlets or would it be offices ? If its retail, I hope they do sell it to reputable retailers and hopefully make the setup look more presentable and sober :)

I'm pretty sure it is grade level retail units in the podium buildings fronting Sheppard Avenue

Back