Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

Will the prices tank down for pre construction Condos

Just curious in general though, with all the prices listed for these pre-consturcion condos, such as Ultra for example, Would the prices tank down due to all thats happening with the economy. I am not sure how much the prices for these pre-construction projects will get hit due to what ever is happening to the Toronto real estate market, Does anyone think the prices will come down for these projects ?

March 3 2009

Pics 001.jpg

Pics 002.jpg

Attachments

• Pics 001.jpg
    Pics 001.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 495
  • Pics 002.jpg
    Pics 002.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 490
Just curious in general though, with all the prices listed for these pre-consturcion condos, such as Ultra for example, Would the prices tank down due to all thats happening with the economy. I am not sure how much the prices for these pre-construction projects will get hit due to what ever is happening to the Toronto real estate market, Does anyone think the prices will come down for these projects ?

i don't think they'll drop the price. however, i'm sure you'll start to see some cash incentives, free maintenance fee or free upgrades.

hmm...they seem to be doing the same thing with their Ultra condo. No word on the release of their Penthouse unites there.

if Monarch follows suit of their phase 1 building (Legacy), the top floor Penthhouse units will be the same layout as the typical floors, just with higher ceilings ... they are doing the same thing in Nautilus too I think

if Monarch follows suit of their phase 1 building (Legacy), the top floor Penthhouse units will be the same layout as the typical floors, just with higher ceilings ... they are doing the same thing in Nautilus too I think

i wonder when they will release it and the price difference with the floor below since the only difference is the ceiling height.

Very nice pictures. IMO seems like they will deliver on time. I guess they have slated Legacy for 2010 and Ultra for 2012. I am not sure if this construction is specific to Legacy only but while passing through i do see quite a lot of work happening at the site.Would any one know how the sales have been for Ultra and Legacy ?

great update drum118 ... Monarch's making great progress on Legacy (phase 1), I'm pleasantly suprised that construction is already underway already on Ultra (phase 2)

great update drum118 ... Monarch's making great progress on Legacy (phase 1), I'm pleasantly suprised that construction is already underway already on Ultra (phase 2)

NO WAY!!! is that true?? construction has started for Ultra (phase 2)???

sorry ... me and my bad eyes reading the above photos incorrectly

June 15 2009 update

Similar to drum118 photo's shown before ...

Legacy (phase 1) has reach grade level - 3/4 levels underground parking
IMG_3918.jpg

Construction appears to have started on the eastern portion of Ultra (phase 2) - future Ultra tower to be on the left
IMG_3919.jpg

Ultra's (phase 2) crane - bye bye south view for the Crossroads condominiums
IMG_3920.jpg

Similar to drum118 photo's shown before ...

Ultra's (phase 2) crane - bye bye south view for the Crossroads condominiums

Nice pictures Solaris, this appears to be the podium level for Ultra (isnt it). I am not too sure but the way site plan appears for Ultra, it seems like the tower for phase 2 will be more towards the corner. It seems like they have a lot more digging to do for the tower. dont you think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
you are correct Rocky ... that should really read Ultra Podium's crane ... and yes as noted above, Ultra's tower will be located to the left of my 2nd photo

Back