Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

Also, in addition to city approvals, the current list fails to indicate whether or not I approve of a given building. Please factor that in.

Did anyone notice the ugly ass sign they put on the south side for the new name? Looks cheap to me. perhaps it's only temporary.

I noticed it too. Hideous. They put new crappy signs all over the building. You would think they would want to do something a bit nicer than something that looks like letters cut out and stuck to cardboard.

Anyone remember the neon Sony billboard off the Gardiner in the 70s? I think it had a whole series of lighting variations numbering in the hundreds, perhaps...

I really liked the old Sony signs; the one at the south end of the DVP was lots of fun to watch, the one seen from the Gardiner was much simpler, and eventually static I think. I'm sure I remember them in the early 90s still.

Must be temporary signs for the Sony Centre. When the Scotiabank Cinema was recently renamed such it took them several months to get the permanent signs up in place of some quick canvas jobbies that were initially erected.

L Tower Sales

Is the building sold out yet? What are units going for by square foot?

application in for a 5 storey parking garage to fulfill L tower's parking requirements on the SE corner of Yonge and Esplanade (currently a GO surface lot)

Thats a pretty small lot for 5 storeys. Are they using part of the vacant rail embankment to the south as well? How's this going to impact 25 Esplanade? Somebody going to get a parking garage view now?

so actually 4 above and one under

We haven't even seen a rendering ... could be this awesome sparkly, star-shaped parkade with a skybridge connecting to L tower ... GO COWBOYS!!!

Back