Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

Why stop there? Make it completely pedestrian from Front to Bloor.
they did it already. it worked well. would it work in todays changing toronto? i doubt it. too many complaining store owners, too many condos with garages on streets that empty to yonge, too many angry drivers would fight it, and the ones that didnt would further overcrowd the yonge line. Im all for a pedestrian mall on yonge but i think we missed the boat on that.
anyways back to the L tower:
Does anyone have a guess as to when we will see more cladding go up? seems like glass installation has been on hold for a while

358f048e.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry guys. I'll never get this uploading to this forum right

One last crack at this..
358f048e.jpg

Thanks Ramako.
Wish I could figure out what I keep doing wrong.

In the last one you double-entered the http:// part of the address, and in the first one it looks like you had two sets of image tags and that confused the board

Spectacular photos Drum!
This beauty is only a few floors past halfway, and what a presence it's making already. When it finally starts to curve inwards in a couple of months, it is going to be turning heads from a good distance.

Aura's cladding (even the tower portion) is about 100 times better than L tower. With a much more distinctive shape, you'd think these idiots would've put a nice finishing touch with some nice cladding, but I guess not -.-

Sorry, Aura is looking like quite the dog's breakfast for the last little while. I'd take the L tower cladding any day over that unholy mess.

AoD

PS: Got to love the "neutral observer" bit.

ahmad.m.atiya:

Where did you get the chance to see all the cladding for L-Tower? Could you share some pictures with us so we can weigh in on it as well?

In any case, its disappointing to hear from you that even the cladding on the north face is bad.

Last edited:

Back