Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

The location is quite good for a tower that size. Fills up that void between the downtown giants and the Sheraton. There's room there for another couple of 50+ floor projects, as well.

Is the W Hotel signage a placeholder?
I found it odd that the narriator never mentioned the W in the entire video.

I believe that entire video was created earlier (and already posted here as well?), but has been re-rendered with W signage to reflect the possibility of this becoming a W hotel/condo. It makes sense that they'd only go to that effort if some serious talks or deals with W have occurred. But I digress, we at this forum are worse than the celebrity stalking paparazzi when it comes to scoping out W Toronto rumours.

What's the source for the video? It could be someone goofing on us....

I wondered about that as well.....the profie of the youtube poster is someone from Israel, which would be consistent with Skyline's background...

The animation could have been outsourced in Israel.

It's about time W is coming to Toronto.
The ginormous W on top of the building reminds me of the Mugatu tower from Zoolander!

Excellent news! Glad to see Toronto is finally getting a W Hotel.

Really? A little too late, imo. It's not cool we're finally getting a 'W', it's a little sad!

Really? A little too late, imo. It's not cool we're finally getting a 'W', it's a little sad!

You're right, Toronto is one of the few big north American cities that doesn't have a W hotel. New York has 4, Chicago has 2 W's and Montreal has had a W hotel for a while.

Back