Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

Plain and simple...you can not build a supertall at this location. We will have to live with this 200 meter ( give or take ) "Canada Tower" which is not to shabby in my books.:)

True, there's no way we'll be getting a supertall "Canada Tower" on this location, but maybe a supertall "Toronto Tower" on another site sometime in the future :)

True, there's no way we'll be getting a supertall "Canada Tower" on this location, but maybe a supertall "Toronto Tower" on another site sometime in the future :)

For sure..we will most likely see something over 300 meters proposed for Toronto in the next couple years. By the way "Toronto Tower" sounds good.

we will most likely see something over 300 meters proposed for Toronto in the next couple years

It would need to be an iconic location -- how about the southwest corner of Yonge and Bloor?

When Harry Stinson travels to Toronto I wonder if he visits this site and laments what could've been.

sapphire.jpg

Last edited:
For sure..we will most likely see something over 300 meters proposed for Toronto in the next couple years. By the way "Toronto Tower" sounds good.

I wish I had your optimism as I just don't see it. Not only that but, I think we'll be hard pressed to see anything over 500 feet break ground a few years from now. Real estate is sooo inflated right now that I don't see how it will continue into 2012. Maybe another world wide bust will give Toronto, "the save haven", a few more years.

I wish I had your optimism as I just don't see it. Not only that but, I think we'll be hard pressed to see anything over 500 feet break ground a few years from now. Real estate is sooo inflated right now that I don't see how it will continue into 2012. Maybe another world wide bust will give Toronto, "the save haven", a few more years.

I kind of agree with you..this crazy construction boom is bound to slow down in the next couple years, but i still think they will squeeze a couple big ones before it ends. Regarding 500 feet i dont know, for instance look at Harbour street where a couple of lots have been sold for 20-30 million, they sure wont stay as parking lots and when built, they will build tall.

Back