Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

I'm surprised anyone has been able to form an opinion of the tower itself (not the Graphic Arts Building) based on those images. I cant make out the building at all.

A few older proposal from Harry Stinson were posted earlier in the thread as well as the First Toronto Tower proposal. For historical reference below is the Graphic Arts Tower proposal from early last decade.

5275415013_9ecde37b19_o.jpg

5275414563_5ddabb007f_o.jpg

I remember the Downtown Plaza proposal, as well as Sapphire v1 and v2, but I dont think I've seen that one before. I actually don't mind it.

Troubled Temperance site might still get a tower

Over the last 10 years, a tiny site in the Financial District at 66 Temperance -- one of the last surface parking lots in the area -- has seen a number of grandiose proposals come and go. At least five different buildings have been dreamed up, all of which eventually fell apart. Will a new proposal break the site's losing streak?

More....http://www.blogto.com/city/2010/12/troubled_temperance_site_might_still_get_a_tower/

**** the Canada Tower and build that Graphics Building. Damn, it looks only 10000 times better TBH. They should revert.

Back