Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

072urbandreamer.jpg

You can really see the detail that they've gone to highlighted in this image by Red Mars. Most condos would simply leave it as exposed concrete.
4-seasons-detail.jpg

July 14
Within the 2 hours between visited to the site, they installed 8 panels at the roof level on the small tower and will have the whole roof level finish on Friday. The corners should go up next week. After that, the crane will be history.

The photos in the video are up on my site and if you want to used them here for some reason, credit me for it.

With the west elevator gone now, the west side can be completed now.
5939387082_0a90cfcd67_b.jpg

5938833079_869c9ddc91_b.jpg

5939249726_d00a753687_b.jpg

5939248812_ce2c71200b_b.jpg

5938689957_173c19aae6_b.jpg

5939242198_3b1e71d217_b.jpg

[video=youtube;C58gSKe9voQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C58gSKe9voQ[/video]

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me (I was about 1/4 mile away) it looks like framing is going up on the west side of the roof for fins that will cover the mechanical room on the roof. I didn't have my camera on me and my iPhone shot didn't turn out.

This project sure impact the north Y/B skyline from the DVP. It is an amazing sight as you drive South. It just keeps popping above the trees all the way down. Great addition to the skyline - although everything else looks dwarf like in comparison from the North heading South.

I'm amazed at how many spots to the north where this building stands out. Along the 401 there are several sections where Four Seasons' appears as if it is the only tall building.

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me (I was about 1/4 mile away) it looks like framing is going up on the west side of the roof for fins that will cover the mechanical room on the roof. I didn't have my camera on me and my iPhone shot didn't turn out.

Any chance anyone in the 'hood can pull out a telephoto and confirm or deny this?

Any chance anyone in the 'hood can pull out a telephoto and confirm or deny this?

I have no telephoto on me, but was in the area yesterday, and can confirm this is correct. The interesting thing was that from where I was standing, Davenport and Avenue, it will ensure that the mechanical will be covered from that vantage point, which is great imo.

I have no telephoto on me, but was in the area yesterday, and can confirm this is correct. The interesting thing was that from where I was standing, Davenport and Avenue, it will ensure that the mechanical will be covered from that vantage point, which is great imo.

Thanks for the info. That's great news, but next time kindly ensure you have a long lens with you. Please and thank-you.

Back