Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

In a few years this will be one of only two intersections in the fourth largest city in North America to have intersecting subway lines beneath it.

1. Yonge-Bloor
2. Sheppard-Yonge
3. St. George-Bloor
4. Eglinton-Yonge
5. Eglinton West-Allen
6. Bay-Bloor (technically)

1. Yonge-Bloor
2. Sheppard-Yonge
3. St. George-Bloor
4. Eglinton-Yonge
5. Eglinton West-Allen
6. Bay-Bloor (technically)

2. Sheppard only goes east of yonge
6. Doesnt have two subway lines
5. Although true Eglinton West will never be the same type of hub as long as the ALLEN remains
3. St George is only on one major street

2. Sheppard only goes east of yonge
6. Doesnt have two subway lines
5. Although true Eglinton West will never be the same type of hub as long as the ALLEN remains
3. St George is only on one major street

2. Wrong. Tunnels extend almost to Senlac.
3. St George is at the intersection of Bloor and St George.
5. Irrelevant.
6. Actually Bay does.

2. Wrong. Tunnels extend almost to Senlac.
3. St George is at the intersection of Bloor and St George.
5. Irrelevant.
6. Actually Bay does.

2. Is there a station at senlac that I can get off at?
3. St. George is a major toronto road. I'm sure it's as easy located to most torontonians as queen, king or Spadina.
5. Irrelevant? Depending on your view but I am sure pedestrians prefer being able to walk and shop both east and west as well as NORTH and SOUTH.
6. I swear I have never gotten on at bay and gone either north or South. Then again I'm not an actor whose rented out the infamous lower bay to film a movie.

Eglinton LRT will be running underground here, with construction in this area starting sometime in 2014 and surface work likely finishing up in 2018ish.

Thanks. I can't believe I forgot about Eglinton Crosstown. It's going to make getting to the Science Centre so much less annoying (though I still wish they'd move it downtown).

Compare and contrast:

In a few years this will be one of only two intersections in the fourth largest city in North America to have intersecting subway lines beneath it.

2. Is there a station at senlac that I can get off at?
3. St. George is a major toronto road. I'm sure it's as easy located to most torontonians as queen, king or Spadina.
5. Irrelevant? Depending on your view but I am sure pedestrians prefer being able to walk and shop both east and west as well as NORTH and SOUTH.
6. I swear I have never gotten on at bay and gone either north or South. Then again I'm not an actor whose rented out the infamous lower bay to film a movie.

Your points are therefore irrelevant.

Thanks. I can't believe I forgot about Eglinton Crosstown. It's going to make getting to the Science Centre so much less annoying (though I still wish they'd move it downtown).

What's so bad about taking a bus from Pape station? People in this city have become so spoiled, even the tiniest inconvenience, is a big deal to them. Try taking transit in Edmonton, in winter. Now that's what I call ANNOYING and painful!.

I still wish they'd move it downtown.

$$$$$
New land and development costs would be astronomical. It's true that they'd recoup a small but significant amount in selling the current structure, but you'd still be looking at hundreds of millions of dollars to acquire, build and relocate.

Besides, the Moriyama buildings are wonderful pieces of period architecture, and like you say, at least underground transit is coming to it.

Application: Demolition Folder (DM) Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4P 2C6

Ward 22: St. Paul's

Application#: 13 183384 DEM 00 DM Accepted Date: Jun 7, 2013

Project: Office Demolition

Description: Proposal to demolish two-storey office building (see 13-148633 STE 22 SA for replacment building(s) plan)

Decent chop from 64 and 38. Wonder if that was from Bazis or local/Councillor pressure.

Maybe some "minor" variances down the road.

I don’t intend to allow developers to get their way,†says Josh Matlow, the loquacious, feisty rookie councillor for Ward 22, St. Paul’s, nursing a mocha at Starbucks, just east of the corner on Tuesday. “This will not end up being taller than Minto. If the developers insist on going as far as they have proposed, they are going to have a fight on their hands.

Josh Matlow, 2011. http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/1...er-condo-clash-brewing-at-yonge-and-eglinton/

Well it certainly wasn't from them. Also 64 originally to 58 doesn't seem as decent given it only went down from 202.5m to 194.4m

Back