Toronto Couture The Condominium | ?m | 42s | Philmor | Graziani + Corazza

Without that awful podium on it, I'd like this tower.

I don't understand why they didn't continue with the band of the metallic silver cladding for the middle strip instead of the grey glass they've currently installed.

I think the building would've looked nicer if they stuck with the original rendering and have the metallic cladding every two floors up instead of every sixth floor.

12 May 2012: From Blansdowne to Bluckville:

025xwj.jpg

From Blansdowne to Bluckville

Honestly, these kindergarten-style sarcastic portmanteaus are just embarrassing you more than the neighbourhoods you're targeting. I'm sure there's an under 10s Lego-city forum somewhere online that will be more suited to your mental age! :)

couture pulled a clutch victory imo. it took a pretty bare design/awkward colours/budget materials and managed to pull off a sleek more-than-filler. it's all good :)

my only complaint is that this is so close to X and pretty covered up from the south. X2 is not gonna help the problem too

It looks like they have been working on the balconies facing Jarvis. The first 7 or 8 residential floors have had the cladding for their balconies installed.

Do you think they're reviewing their glass installation in light of recent events with falling glass panes and new building code revisions? You can see the balcony is installed facing Hayden from the pics too.

Every developer in the city has reviewed their balcony installations, recent, ongoing, and future, in light of the problems over the last while. Nobody wants a glass panel popping out of their building, period, and steps are being taken to preclude further problems. It's been a major focus over the past year.

Back