Toronto Corus Quay | ?m | 8s | Waterfront Toronto | Diamond Schmitt

THanks for the pic! 1King sure is anorexic. The frosen water makes it look like the water is just another empty lot. Great effect.

What's the other crane to the right of the project??

Checking out the south side of Corus, along the waterfront.

1-FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip07.jpg

3-FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip04.jpg

4-FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip04.jpg

6-FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip05.jpg

5-FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip06.jpg

FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip008.jpg

FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip014.jpg

FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip023.jpg

East side looking north

FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip021.jpg

West/south side

7-FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip07.jpg

2-FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip10.jpg

North Side

1aFEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip11.jpg

8-FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip10.jpg

10-FEB2-09CorusBuilding-JarvisSlip1.jpg

1157_1_1000CorusTorontooriginal.jpg

Last edited:
this bad boy is chugging along. i'm so used to seeing towers lumber slowly, story by story, but this one should be finished pretty quickly. the area is really desolate right now and i can't wait until this becomes a premier neighbourhood of toronto.

I get what you mean Automation, it doesn't scream 'day by the shore' in any way but I do think it's a little more chic than what you'd find in the 905 suburbs (for the most part).

In the rendering above, note the white haired woman in a sitting position on the far left by the tree but not resting on anything but air. Anyone here know where I can scoop up one of those invisi-chairs?

You would have to talk to the company that built the bench around the concrete planter. I can see what you mean that it looks like she is sitting on air, but examining the other trees on the promenade along the water you will notice that each planter for the trees has a bench around it.

Back