Mississauga Chicago Condos | ?m | 36s | Daniels | Kirkor

The site has been cleared and they have already started significant excavation, all within the last few weeks. They are moving fast on this one as One Park is completed.

The site has been cleared and they have already started significant excavation, all within the last few weeks. They are moving fast on this one as One Park is completed.

Today:
4qzacly.jpg

They have already driven the pilings, or whatever they are called, around the perimeter of the site.

The building is reported to be 75% sold, although some of these would still be in the 10-day recission period. The thing has sold amazingly quickly, considering that prices are by no means the cheapest in Miss.

I think it's a pretty nice looking building in my opinion, so I'm not surprised it is Mississauga's best-selling condo (apparently).

Over 2/3 sold. Ground floor retail will border Princess of Wales Drive. A collection of Brownstone residences are planned to be released in the future on the eastern portion of the site.

According to the site plan, ground floor retail will be along Confederation pkwy, not Prince of Wales. In fact, there will be retail everywhere but directly under the tower (which will house the lobby) and where the townhomes are planned.

8e13iab.jpg

Why aren't they lining up the mid-block pedestrian path from block to block?

:confused: Blockheads.

excavation at the Chicago site...three weeks ago this was a forest...

mccnov1318.jpg

I think it's a pretty nice looking building in my opinion, so I'm not surprised it is Mississauga's best-selling condo (apparently).

I guess they should turn Mississauga City Hall into condos too. I'll take the council chamber, thank you!

Scale has nothing to do with it. Scale cannot turn a straight walkway into a non-straight one. I think the first map you posted was just drawn incorrectly.

I am pretty sure One Park Power is supposed to have townhouses, but the first map doesn't show them. So as a result the walkway beside One Park Tower is shown in the wrong place and not aligned with the other two.

Well, yeah, it is a scale problem. They botched the entire middle block in that first plan - the townhomes are there under the lightened lens. Didn't get the right proportions to their x and y coords.

Funny that one plan has north at the left, the other at the right. People do not understand maps quickly when they are not oriented with perceived north at the top.

Back