Toronto Burano | ?m | 48s | Lanterra | a—A

I really wish that entire wall had been painted... it looks sort of disjointed right now, and not in an interesting way.

What is that space intended to be used for, anyway? (beyond Lanterra's PR stunt ;) ).

Last edited:
The issue of exhaust and cleanliness was exactly what I was wondering about. Those hanging glass pieces would certainly be negatively impacted, since they can't be cleaned and they certainly would eventually need to be. I was surprised they were included because it really limits what the space can be used for. I had thought maybe Lanterra had thought about all of these things and had a tenant already lined up but it's been ages and nothing has happened with the space.

Actually it's not the glass pieces that can't be cleaned: they can be cleaned pretty easily if you've got a squeegee on a long pole. It's the fresco that can't be cleaned easily: it has a very rough, textured surface.

The room is wonderful to be in. I'm looking forward to hearing that the right place is going in!

There is a sign on the glass of this structure that says 'retail leasing'.

buranom19.jpg

Hopefully this is for the glassed spaced at the north end seen in post #1388.

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 1Z6

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 260347 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Nov 4, 2013

Project: Multiple-Use Building Conversion

Description: Proposal to convert existing space on ground floor of existing multiple unit building into a restaurant greater than 30 seats. "Burano Restaurant"

Back