Toronto Bohemian Embassy Flats + Lofts | ?m | 19s | Pemberton | P + S / IBI

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Pemberton Condo Names

maybe there's a possibility that the Bohemian Embassy name will stay ~

after, Pemberton is slowly moving away from their 'P' naming strategy ... it started from:

• Park Palace
  • Plaza + Paramount
  • Peninsula Place
  • Park Lane
  • Premier @ Bayview Glen
  • Park Glen @ Bayview Glen
  • Princess Place
  • Pulse
  • Parkway Place
  • Papillion Place
  • Port Royal Place

and now we are seeing:

• Royal @ Bayview Glen
  • Emerald @ Bayview Glen
  • Uptown Residences
  • U Condominiums
  • Ashford Terrace

Last edited:
I don't really see a point for Pemberton, or any company to change the name at this stage of the game. It would just be wasted money for ego's sake.

July 18

IMG_july-18-09-0011.jpg

Available Office & Retail Space

http://www.baywoodhomes.com/commercial/datasheets/115571QueenWestRetail.pdf

Size: Over 17,000 sq. feet
Rates: Ground floor: $40.00 - $75.00 psf
Available Retail: 441 to 9,000 sf

» Large Retail Frontage and presence on Queen Street West. Located on the South side of Queen Street west of Dovercourt Road.
» Opportunity for new retailers to custom design their own storefront facades.
» High pedestrian and vehicular and streetcar traffic, retail and office space available on the ground and second floors of this new residential condominium ‘Bohemian Embassy’. developments make this a unique retail opportunity.
» Traffic Generators include: Several large scale residential developments, the Drake Hotel, Starbucks, The Gladstone Hotel, Art Galleries and excellent downtown restaurants and retailers.

I had heard construction was to resume last week...anyone hear anything different or have an update?

I bike by here every morning and those cranes haven't moved in months. I have also not seen any workers returning so while construction may be starting soon, it sure hasn't started yet.

I called Baywood and spoke to the sales person yesterday; they said that construction re-started on Tuesday. Equipment is being moved in this week, but they will have the construction crew in by next week.

However, I'll believe when I see it.

Aug 7, OH!! my, what do I see??

IMG_aug-08-09-0004.jpg

Saw 4 men and a crane operator on site doing house cleaning around tower 1. Saw one of the men looking at the piles of dirty in Tower 2 area before he help to unload this load.

IMG_aug-08-09-0006.jpg

so the recent news from Baywood's for real !! great sign for Bohemian Embassy ~

Is it certain?

I am not living in Toronto (yet). Is anybody could confirm that construction is resumed?

Thanks....

By there today and the basement of tower 2 has been clean 100%. It was after 5 and no one on site.

Back