Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

The Aura webcam looks pretty nice tonight....like a girl who is really attractive in a dimly lit room but not so much in direct sunlight. During the day the mullions seem like veins protruding through anemic skin - but right after sunset the mullions become muted and make the massive walls look less oppressive...in a way i guess
gY8L1.jpg

There will be future connection to PATH but they don't know yet when. I heard Delta refuse, so it will likely go through ryerson

Apparently this one is eventually going to connect to the PATH as well. - I'm not quite sure how that is going to happen, but I've been reading it online.

I guess, the easiest way is through either Ryerson or the Delta (& World's Biggest). We'll see.

At the south end of College Park (indoors), a temporary wall has come down revealing a staircase that heads down and in Aura's direction.

The first pair of new streetlights in front of Aura (along Yonge) have gone up. They're the same style as those along College Park, alternating between facing the street and facing the sidewalk.

Signage for "The Shops at Aura" has gone up at the northeast corner, at ground level.

Apparently this one is eventually going to connect to the PATH as well. - I'm not quite sure how that is going to happen, but I've been reading it online.

I guess, the easiest way is through either Ryerson or the Delta (& World's Biggest). We'll see.

http://www.collegeparkcondos.com/thepath.html

A link showing connection to the PATH is given above. If this link does not work, then, you can go to AURA website and click on 'Building amenties".

By the way, it is long -- very long-- time that you posted a picture of AURA here.

At the south end of College Park (indoors), a temporary wall has come down revealing a staircase that heads down and in Aura's direction.

The first pair of new streetlights in front of Aura (along Yonge) have gone up. They're the same style as those along College Park, alternating between facing the street and facing the sidewalk.

Signage for "The Shops at Aura" has gone up at the northeast corner, at ground level.

Spires, can you, please, be a bit more specific as to where exactly at the South end? It will make it a bit easier to find the entrance. Thanks.

It would make the most sense if there was a connection from teh Atrium on Bay through to the Delta Chelsea (a major hotel that could use teh connection) through there is talk of also having that connection going through Jorgenson Hall at Ryerson and then across rather than straight up the west side. I imagine you will see both east side and west side connections rather than something going under teh subway, which starts to get deeper in that area.

Spires, can you, please, be a bit more specific as to where exactly at the South end? It will make it a bit easier to find the entrance. Thanks.

Walking north on Yonge from Gerrard, turn left on to a small path immediately north of the Aura construction site. After a few metres there will be an entrance to College Park on your right. Go in there, through the revolving doors, and the staircase will be pretty much immediately on your left.

Walking north on Yonge from Gerrard, turn left on to a small path immediately north of the Aura construction site. After a few metres there will be an entrance to College Park on your right. Go in there, through the revolving doors, and the staircase will be pretty much immediately on your left.

Thanks, Spires.

Last edited:
Yup... on the west side. About 15 more on the Yonge Street side though.

if you look at the render there is a 11 floor difference from each setback, the first starts at floor 42 which means in 4 floors we should hit west setback and in 15 for east, although the render is for 75 floors so im not sure if the extra 3 floors on the bottom tower portion or the top tower portion

if you look at the render there is a 11 floor difference from each setback, the first starts at floor 42 which means in 4 floors we should hit west setback and in 15 for east, although the render is for 75 floors so im not sure if the extra 3 floors on the bottom tower portion or the top tower portion

The extra 3 floors went somewhere in the 30s, after 36 or 37 I believe, but definitely in the bottom tower portion.

Back