Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

I saw activity on the 6th floor of Absolute World Phase 4 tonight. Looks like somebody has finally moved in, saw furniture and TV running.

Jasonzed, a unit in Northshore would be fantastic. Port Credit is one of the only urban places in Mississauga to live - it's a great community. Lots of beautiful trails, parks, transit, everything you could possibly want nearby. As well, it only takes about 15 mins on the GO to get downtown!

Port Credit is fantastic! I'm mulling it over.

Jasonzed can I move in with you?

:)

Context shots...
201100701a114.jpg

201100701a098.jpg

The touch screen elevator controls are pretty cool, but could be costly in terms of keeping them functional. Still, a pretty neat feature.

I think we'd be absolutely MAD not to lobby Concord (Cityplace, Adex. Pacific, whatever) to hire these guys to design Signature... no?

They don't have to hire these guys, they just need to have a design competition and open it up to the general public for voting.

from today - found out that one family bought 11 units, 6 in tower 4 and 5 in tower 5 - sweet!

Hoarders.... (just kidding :p)

awesome photos/inside look Jasonzed! And just looking at the elevator, I'm not used to seeing a P6 button (or touch button), that's deep! didn't realize how far the excavation went.

Hoarders.... (just kidding :p)

awesome photos/inside look Jasonzed! And just looking at the elevator, I'm not used to seeing a P6 button (or touch button), that's deep! didn't realize how far the excavation went.

You should check out P8 at Shangri-La ...

You should check out P8 at Shangri-La ...

lol true...

The other day, i was on the highway and saw Mississauga skyline in the distance. It looked spectacular, though i find it incredible how amazing it looks from afar, and how sub-par it is when you're in the city centre itself. You don't see the gaps/emptiness in between from a distance, but from a distance, it's a cool illusion of a perfect skyline....

Back