Toronto 50 at Wellesley Station | 114.9m | 37s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

please, enlighten me on what I am missing. I will then slowly explain to you why it is not included.

I have a lot of older proposals that we haven't heard anything about off the model, as they are stale and have quite low likelyhoods of actually being built as of right now. Also, buildings that there are no detals about (I.E. all we know about it is that it will be 34 floors) I tend not to include.

I have also been lazy and a few areas of the model are only partially included such as The Well (only the office tower currently), Regent Park, and the East Bayfront. Check out my signature if you want a bit more detailed description of how the model works and what I have been doing with it.

Last edited:
what is it meaning "churlish" and "pestulint" you seem really smart maybe you an enlighten us

It means 'The person asking this question is a poster on this board who does not know how (or is perhaps too lazy) to type the words into Google to find out for themselves what they mean.'

very sloppy, a lot of towers missing here.

Tom. Your comment was immature. Insertname donated his time and skills generously to create a nice future area rendering for our communal benefits. We should be grateful for his contributions. :)

As an aside, Wellesley should become more nodal. It's on the subway and it 's a far nicer street appeal than Bay.

If 11 Wellesley gets 60 storeys for its tower in the park suburban inspired complex this site should get 70 storeys.

Tom. Your comment was immature. Insertname donated his time and skills generously to create a nice future area rendering for our communal benefits. We should be grateful for his contributions. :)

As an aside, Wellesley should become more nodal. It's on the subway and it 's a far nicer street appeal than Bay.

If 11 Wellesley gets 60 storeys for its tower in the park suburban inspired complex this site should get 70 storeys.

ok im sorry. it is a great contribution. just saying that it is missing some towers. but I apologize for saying it rudely you are right.

The two sites are not analogous. Being that much closer to a subway station is not the only consideration. This site is right up against low-rise and mid-rise neighbours. Why should they be overlooked 70 storeys? In this context, that's highly excessive.

The kitchens seem pretty dated. Plus non-built in appliances at this stage of the game is a disappointment. Aside from that looks good.

5 July 2014: Looks like they moved the sales trailer from Musée
DvqINjS.jpg

Don't forget the buildings proposed across from Wellesley station/Maitland Street, currently a parking lot & a home...

First, I apologize that this is not about this specific proposal. Second, I realize I am quoting from a post in May but am curious if there is in fact a proposal for the massive parking lot directly across from Wellesley Station. I pass by there several times a week and don't remember seeing anything posted. Nor do I see anything on UT's map. I think it would be a great location for a 60+ storey tower, or two, though. If anyone happens to know anything about it or if there is a thread dedicated to it I'd appreciate the info. Thanks in advance.

The Subway is directly below this parking lot, it may be difficult to place a building on top

Back