Toronto 300 Front Street West | 156.05m | 49s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

RCS signage was delivered to the site.

HvRaAp

Some cladding has gone up. I love the outcropped black bits. Should look interesting as a whole. (sorry for the glare)

7091643581_0c8a595157_b.jpg

Thanks to Contra for the initial post. Had to see this for myself - took some photos about an hour ago.

Eastern exposure...

300-FRONT-18-04-2012-1.jpg

300-FRONT-18-04-2012-2.jpg

300-FRONT-18-04-2012-3.jpg

Southern exposure...

300-FRONT-18-04-2012-4.jpg

300-FRONT-18-04-2012-5.jpg

300-FRONT-18-04-2012-6.jpg

Thanks for the great updates today everyone. The cladding is looking really sharp. This is an example of spandrel done right. Maybe this is a sample of what to expect for Ten York, considering both are Wallman designs.

The all black on the far west side is tantalizing. Wish I had my camera with me when I took the pic, thanks cruzin for the better update! I was off to watch Chelsea beat Barcelona (Woop!) and only had my mobile on me!

I'm cautious about commenting too early (I learned my lesson not to do so a long time ago) but I will anyway; this looks promising. I still would have liked to have seen this project get a little more height here.

Wow, a handsome Tridel with good design?? I never thought I'd see the day. Actually, Reve is quite good - I think that was their breakthrough project.

Construction photo from today at 11:30. Glass is being installed on the fourth floor of the east tower face today. The 12th floor of the tower was poured this week. The red hoarding for the RCS is being installed.

K8Ljo3

Updated photos every 30 minutes on the live construction camera.

Here's a photo from 4:00 pm with the light reflecting off the CBC building onto the tower and loft. Notice the additional windows installed on the fourth floor.

IpXNZq

Last edited:

Back