Toronto 225 Queen East | 121.4m | 37s | Dash Developments | Arcadis

Timmy Ho's is a category killer. even a whiff of it coming to a neighbourhood kills coffeeshops. bye bye coffee time.

The Tim's has been here for a few years now and it hadn't hurt Coffee Time. Mind you Tim's didn't have as varied a menu as Coffee Time. No illegal smokes or drugs at Tim's.

I love how the store besite the project has become the main topic lol.

When I bought at liberty Village it was a sh*t hole. now everyone wants to be a part of it. I know the same will happen for this area. it will be interesting to see.

now back the main topic...... seriously I hope it's a pizza pizza, but with only a few tables and chairs so the rif-raft can't hang out. I can't see it being a beer store.

Stay Classy Toronto

I already told you that it will be a Coffee Time/Popeyes combo store.

If this is indeed true, I would say that is good for the Kormann House that they have already sold most of their units. I can't imagine that a Popeyes/Coffee time combo directly across the street is a good selling feature.

I was on the website for this project, it's REALLY nice, dispite what goes up around it.

lets not forget liberty village used to be an industrial site that people going to the CNE would park at.

I am looking to buy on the east side, I think it will do well over the next 10 years

When I bought at liberty Village it was a sh*t hole. now everyone wants to be a part of it. I know the same will happen for this area. it will be interesting to see.

any thoughts on where the 3,000 indigent, drug addicted and/or alcoholic, homeless people that use the services in this area are going to go? are we going to ship them somewhere? or will they all just magically kind of drift away at the first sign of the EQ3 delivery truck?

Owner at the NE corner of the intersection got killed for a carton of smokes a few years back. Maybe not Hastings and Main but it still has many issues. This is from someone who's office is a baseball throw away.

Well someone got shot outside of that strip club at yonge and bloor.... so if we use your logic does that make yonge and bloor undesirable?

Signs of the new neighbour have appeared... Good to see the cops walking around...

What's upstairs? Is it/was it a pool hall?

DSCN3565.jpg

Back