Toronto 1Thousand Bay | 104.85m | 32s | Cresford | a—A

oh man! that render looks really really good! but somethings missing!... it needs to be taller!!! height increase plz!

Not likely to happen - it's on the south side of a park!

unfortunately true^ it kinda sucks...

i usually don't like wrap around balconies on box towers because they look cheap, but this is an example where it adds some class.. it might just be the render or something, but i'd take this over casa .. a taller version of this would be insane.

but then again, wavy balconies are also becoming overdone in a lot of projects... first it was slanted roofs, then it wrap around balconies made their comeback, then people got bored of those and started doing wavy balconies, then staggered balconies... oh man!

Community Consultation:

Wednesday Feb 15
6:30-7:00 pm open house
7:00-9:00 pm meeting
YMCA Auditorium, 2nd Floor, 20 Grosvenor

It seems a little late for this meeting, but whatever.

The lineups on Saturday went from about 8 am to 5 pm and included valet parking and three police officers to direct the hordes and cars. All to buy at $800 sq/ft. Crazy.

The lineups on Saturday went from about 8 am to 5 pm and included valet parking and three police officers to direct the hordes and cars. All to buy at $800 sq/ft. Crazy.

Yes, indeed it appears to be crazy to buy at $ 800 sq/ft in this economic environment. Would like to hear from a R/E agent or two, especially, anyone who was inside this 'fish market.

I think this building looks really good. And it's in what's probably my favourite area of Toronto. For some reason I love the entire St. Mike's part of U of T's campus. I've always found it really welcoming and quiet. I'd live there in a heartbeat.

Back