News   May 31, 2024
 706     5 
News   May 31, 2024
 2.4K     1 
News   May 31, 2024
 931     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Sorry, critics of TLS have already destroyed the "don't judge it until it's finished" argument many times over.

Speaking of ugly, have you guys seen the Bay Adelaide Centre not too far from here? They actually have exposed steel beams and a crane sticking out the top of the building! I mean it just looks terrible!

Still looks better than TLS.

Miss.Hem at www.flickr.com is trying to be a superstar by making TLS/Dundas Square look good.

2320136192_dfc193b34f_o.jpg

Except for that Christmas tree...

I'm gonna go down there with my new Nikkor Fisheye and a tripod once they tidy up TLS and add the Toronto Life signs.

The YDS canopy is sooooo begging for an LED ticker along that stretch. That would give the canopy some presence and significance. Imagine a wavy like LED ticker that follows the width of the siding.... so you'd get LED letters beginning smallish... then getting larger as they reach the centre of the canopy and then vanishing again on the other end into small letters.

Except for that Christmas tree...

I'm gonna go down there with my new Nikkor Fisheye and a tripod once they tidy up TLS and add the Toronto Life signs.

The YDS canopy is sooooo begging for an LED ticket along that stretch. That would give the canopy some presence and significance. Imagine a wavy like LED ticket that follows the width of the siding.... so you'd get LED letters beginning smallish... then getting larger as they reach the centre of the canopy and then vanishing again on the other end into small letters.

They need to fix the canopy before adding to it. Every time it rains, or when snow melts, its impossible to walk under. If entering the square from Victoria/Dundas, you have to go under the canopy and get wet while doing so thanks to the waterfalls that are created along the edges. Im surprised they didn't think of this while building it.

Yes. Those belong to Ryerson. I suppose we'll see students' work going up there. Ryerson may even install an LCD.

And if not ads, maybe Michael Snow's Skydome sculptures can be inserted here in the event that Skydome's ever brought down...

Back