News   May 06, 2024
 815     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 1.3K     1 

The future of Queen West...

just1time

Member Bio
Reaction score
What are your opinions on the Queen West area.
Do you think it might boom and become high demand as King West has become. I am very optimistic about this area especially since its counterpart; King West was just like it a few years back. A lot of people never thought it would become what it is today.
So I would liek to hear some opinions, thoughts or concerns regarding Queen West.

Thanks
Just1time

In the area bordered by Spadina and Bathurst, Queen and Dundas, there is a lot of low income housing. I think this will act as a buffer to prevent the type of gentrification that happened on King West.

Really, King West starts at Adelaide and goes south from there. So already you see that the King West vibe has been buffered by Queen St and kept on the south of Queen.

How about Queen East, between River and Carlaw? I am looking at 90 Broadview (The Ninety), what do you think about the location and the building? thanks for your comments

Remnants?

Hi All, bumping here since I don't have forum permissions yet.

I have become really interested in the derelict building across from Trinity Bellwoods.

I know at one time it was a lighting store, but it has been vacant for what seems like a decade now.

Please see a spread from my current project and photo attached.

Does anyone know anything about it?

~~~

remnant.jpg

Attachments

• remnant.jpg
    remnant.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 375

Back