Tango at Concord Park Place (Concord Adex) - Real Estate -

anyone have experiences to share so far?

I moved in about a month ago and already half of my appliances are broken. The concord customer service is nice on the phone but refuses to fix things. there were evidences of corner cutting everywhere, even the wall is cracked from top to bottom. I'm very, very disappointed in the quality and not sure what to do at this point.

anyone have similar experiences? or is it just my unit...

anyone have experiences to share so far?

I moved in about a month ago and already half of my appliances are broken. The concord customer service is nice on the phone but refuses to fix things. there were evidences of corner cutting everywhere, even the wall is cracked from top to bottom. I'm very, very disappointed in the quality and not sure what to do at this point.

anyone have similar experiences? or is it just my unit...

Concord is known for using very poor quality products, everything from the flooring to the door knobs. It's really no surprise you are having issues, this is pretty common in all Concord developments. Since Tango is rather new, make sure to check your TARION warranty as to what may be covered. Generally appliances are the owners responsibility to fix. Your best bet is to continue calling customer service, they will eventually get someone to address some of your issues. I personally know that Concord has their own "handyman" that fixes issues that many of the owners have.

There is 1 year warranty on the appliances. Call 905-696-3462 to reach the supplier. I have the frigidaire appliances and everything been working fine.

Hi dear Mcmahon landlords, I heard from one of my friends saying that there was a sinkhole issue (maybe just some BS rumors hence would like to confirm) that caused a significant increase in management fees starting from 2021. Does anyone ever hear about this issue, has it been fixed yet, did the management fee increase a ton, more importantly, will it cause any structural safety issue. Thanks all!

Back