News   May 06, 2024
 174     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 667     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 1.3K     1 

T.O. condos for sale and for lease -stats, charts, heat maps

Curious, who is supplying this information? I'm not a realtor, but I would think you're definitely breaching MLS proprietary data by sharing and using it for.. what purposes?

Curious, who is supplying this information? I'm not a realtor, but I would think you're definitely breaching MLS proprietary data by sharing and using it for.. what purposes?

how is it proprietary data? It's basically public information...the only thing is where we live they're stupid enough to force us to obtain the information from real estate agents.

Can you please clarify your comments. Very agitated C10,C11 and C12. Are you suggesting people are panicking or prices are way down or what exactly? And what data of yours exactly are you referring to....SFH, condos. What info specific to these areas is showing smart money getting out of the market?
I am sorry, I just don't quite follow this.

great charts, keep them coming. don't know why people shit on them so much.

Also, by shaddy, do you mean shady?

@interested: check the history of those areas (all my postef for SFH 416). That is mostly houses above $1mil.
They are selling more than before. Check the green,yelow,red areas on my maps. Since the rates started increasing two weeks ago more and more properties are being sold in therse areas.
@mig: shaddy-dubious. The reports show wrong info and hide how many price reductions actually happened or how many days the properties stayed on the market. That is adone by changing the MLS number.

Thanks for the link, I was hoping for more detailed discussion on your daily posts somewhere now that RFD seems to have banished the chart thread and the chatter in it.

Back