News   Apr 26, 2024
 543     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 395     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 582     0 

St Clair West

Amazing news. This area in particular is really changing now. Scoop Condos is basically across the street.

Do you have any renderings or timelines for this project?
Sorry, nothing available (that I know of) other than the info above

See pic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 456
umm; Which St. Clair and Yonge did they visit ........ yes there are some vacant storefronts but there are still many interesting places in this area; Just to the south it's lined with very high end shops right down to Yonge and Bloor; The developer is going to make things better but renovating the TD branch .... sure Ok, this is a big fluff piece if I've ever seen one to justify upcoming developers (not that I that's a bad thing for the area, it's not ..)

The former Goodwill store at 585 St Clair Ave W had new windows installed. No indication on what or when something new will be opening next though.

I've been told a gym is moving in, potentially Planet fitness.
On another note Pizza et Pazi, Vannis and Rione XI have all closed down. I'm okay with the latter two. Mediocre Italian and horrible service. Also Nodo down the street is substantially better.

On another note Pizza et Pazi, Vannis and Rione XI have all closed down. I'm okay with the latter two. Mediocre Italian and horrible service. Also Nodo down the street is substantially better.

A gym at that location makes sense. Especially if they intend on maintaining that large space as one solid unit.

Not surprised by those restaurants closing. They never appear to be very busy whenever I pass by. The Pizza et Pazi further west past Dufferin tends to do better.

Vannis is still very much open. Pizza e Pazzi is re-opening in "early March."

Back