South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

I remember coming out of the PDI and saying, wow that was small... Now that I have spent some time in the unit, I don't have that feeling - all in all I am quite satisfied. Im on the 8th floor. The Lobby looks ridiculous. I had a few friends swing by over the weekend and they couldn't believe that was my lobby. The garage is easy to get around - much easier than other one's I've seen.

The building still has some work to it. But all in all its quite massive and rich looking. I ran across a few people in the building already (There are a few people who have actually moved in and are living as we speak), and the general vibe is good. So far it seems to be a younger crowd (25-40) that I have come across. It would be interesting to know how old everyone on here is... just so that we could plan an appropriate party... :)

Yes, I agree...we can plan some party :) I am 30 :)
Thanks for the info. Do you know if party room is in a blue or a green tower? How much is an occupancy fee?

Getting my keys today! I'm interested to see the updates on my place since the PDI. Bought the Collins on the 9th floor and can't wait to move in! Is there a board for parking spaces available in the building as of yet?

All the parking spaces are assigned already. They will tell you your spot when you pick up your keys.
Once you are in the garage, its straight forward. As mentioned... one of the easier garages to get around in.

I forgot to answer my own post... 26.

By the looks of the link below, it is in the second tower (Green).
map2small.jpg

I would be interested to know for those people that have taken occupancy, what is the status of deficiency work that was indicated during the PDI.

Incomplete that's the status of ours. They took care of some issues, BUT created more problems. So annoying. We still have a cracked window, sliding closet and den doors were installed but now sit in the hallway, thermostat is barely fixed to the wall, and several other things.

moved in yesterday!!! love my unit but i have no clue how to work my thermostat?? i was freezing in my unit last night
i had some friends come over last night everyone was amazed with the finishes and design of the building!
Congrats to everyone
Welcome and look forward to meeting you all

Very exciting time for you all. they should be able to get your thermostat sorted out quickly. My PDI is March 7 - am trying to imagine a very small but exquisite space - I'm on 25th.I'm hoping that by imagining it smaller than it is, I will be able to feel that's it's actually roomy enough and be pleasantly surprised. Can anyone describe the hallway colour and design? What do the doors to the units look like? Sounds like the deficiencies are quite minor and easily fixed. Can't wait!

The doors are tall and black. Carpet is black and grey in Art Deco style which is similar to the laser cut ceilIng. The wall paper is light grey with a small design. Very tasteful.
We are up for a party too. Am Fadi 37 my husband is Christopher 35 and our dog Miranda (pug) is 4. If you ever see a pug roaming around come and say hi.

Thank you Fadi - it sounds as edgy as the Presentation Centre. It's wonderful to be surrounded by well thought out visuals. My name is Dianne - hope to meet your pup.

So - rp42 - did you get your thermostat fixed?

pickin up the keys next week........may not move in right away but hopefully ASAP.....party sounds like a good idea........glad to hear the lobby and everything seems to be going ok and look good.....i'm 30 ....see you all in the building soon enough! cheers!

hey guys - happy to hear all this excitement! im 28 my wife's 25 - and we're in the for the party too!
in the green tower - so not moving until december....

Back