South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

Good luck to all moving in. P.S. the elevators are a mess!! This weekend I think only 2 were available with the other 2 in service!

Took a walk around the site today. What a glorious building. The lobby might just be one of the nicest in the city. Wonderful project. Would love to see some more interior pics. I was at the sales center a few years ago and thought the project was great but was pretty skeptical as builders tend to offer the world then cheap out on the finished product. Not here.

my thermostat did get fixed over the weekend
they had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling but it got fixed!
GREAT building as far as finishes go
happy and glad im in this building

I'm not gonna lie. I'm hating on all those moving in! hahaha... we are in the green tower 28th floor - so i dont imagine we'd move in for another year or so.

I drove by the other day. The lobby area looks awesome.

I'm also really excited to hear that there are a lot of young people in this building! i'm 30 and my wife is 28. We're always down to party!!!

Anyone else on here in the green tower?

yes - sir - me and my wife are in the green tower - sagamore unit - we were told we will be moving in december (i think we're on the 16th)...

I can't believe how fast this builder is in getting things fixed, compared to some of the other builders out there! Had an issue with the hot water in the main bath and it got fixed the same day, apparently the seetings werent right on one of the valves, no big deal. Had a follow up call from the property manager, a follow up visit from a supervisor and even the concierge came up to see if everything was ok lol. Truly unbelievable and pleasently surprised! Today they are adressing one of the electrical outlets on the pillar and a few other things as we speak. Very pleased with the level of service so far, to say the least.

yes - sir - me and my wife are in the green tower - sagamore unit - we were told we will be moving in december (i think we're on the 16th)...

Awesome!! Ya i got the same letter about december as well. I hope there wont be delays (but i believe likely there will be)

I'm thinking of starting a facebook group so we can share pics and discuss things that arise as we get closer to closing. What do you think? are you on facebook?

I'm IN !!! Wow..I LOVE this building... Moving day was a mess...but it all got done..I had an issue with my thermostat as well...my heat was not working. Property Manager - Mike is amazing..He had the guys in my unit fixing it within an hour...Can't wait till it's all done..I think we're gonna have one of the nicest looking buildings in T.O....Amenities should be done by the summer...so they say and I hope ! ...Everyone I encountered in the building is super nice too...tenants, concierge, management even the construction workers are willing to help.....

Happy Moving Everyone & Good Luck with everything :)!

I am truly thrilled to hear about all the positive experiences in regards to the building, management etc. I myself purchased in the green tower and can't wait to move in. Everyone that's on this site in the green tower should keep the site alive with updates as without this site I don't believe my wife and I would have survived this pass year lol. Both my wife and I are 29 and look forward to partying with u all in december.....(hopefully)

Awesome!! Ya i got the same letter about december as well. I hope there wont be delays (but i believe likely there will be)

I'm thinking of starting a facebook group so we can share pics and discuss things that arise as we get closer to closing. What do you think? are you on facebook?

FB group idea - Like! i am sure all of us are on fb....i would keep it generic (i.e. for both towers)

Ok. I'll set up the group but i need at least one person to invite before i can create the group on FB.

Here's my profile. Just add me as a friend and i'll create the group and invite you guys in and then post the link to the group here.

Just include a note when u add me saying its for SB Group.

Michael Daoud
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500813896

anyone have the inside scoop on the following:

-- when realistically will the indoor pool and gym be ready? What's the word?

-- any of the retail shops confirmed? I heard ice cream store for one of them, but is it confirmed, as per what was told to us when we purchased, that the others are a small grocery store, a restaurant and massage/spa place?

Hi Goca,

I was reading one of your earlier posts and our unit was much smaller as well. We actually measured and is smaller. I would definately look into that. Also did you have any problems with your PDI? Was everything in running order when you did your PDI? We seem to be having many problems.

Last edited:

Back