South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

I would be interested to know for those people that have taken occupancy, what is the status of deficiency work that was indicated during the PDI.

Your occupancy fees will be provided by your lawyer prior to your move. Mine are $1053 / one bedroom. they depend on the value of your unit. The more expensive the unit the more you will pay...but it won't be 600 for sure...lol..that would be amaazing...

Yup...mine is provided by the lawyer. The occupancy break down is $227 for realty taxes and $344 for common expenses. I also have to provided 6 post dated cheques until Sept. 1 2012.
Is there anything else they are not listing in the occupancy fee???
my unit is around 800sqft...how big is your rp42

Yup...mine is provided by the lawyer. The occupancy break down is $227 for realty taxes and $344 for common expenses. I also have to provided 6 post dated cheques until Sept. 1 2012.
Is there anything else they are not listing in the occupancy fee???
my unit is around 800sqft...how big is your rp42

my unit is 714 sq ft. i drove by yesterday everything looks great the lobby looks amazing
we should have a moving in party

So exciting ...2 more days for me and I'm in !!! I am just wondering if Hydro has provided you guys with the account number ?..I sent the forms in weeks ago but have not received the account number and my lawyer was asking for it...!?

i sent mine in weeks ago also never got an account number but my lawyer never said anything...yet..
im in on the 29th also!!!

Hmm...I'll check with Hydro regarding the accounth number .....So do we just show up to the sales office in the morningto get our keys..You know what's strange..they're booking the elevators from 9:00am but they do not open the office unti 10:00 am..or at least that's what they told me...A bit of mess I guess.....Ya rp..we're 2nd floor neighbours :)

I don't think the Hydro number is available until registration and subsequent closing. I 'moved' in and still do not have a number. All my lawyer required for confirmation that the form has been sent, and that the application is in process.

For the keys, you go to the 'management office'. Its on the second floor, i believe #216...

The concierge is able to put the elevator in service for you - as long as it is available.

Thank You Matori. My lawyer is confused . You are correct, account number will not be available until the first invoice....Oh thank You...I was wondering what the procedure is since there is no clear direction. Can I just go there first thing in the morning ?...and congrats on your move ! Hope it went ok :)

Matori, Congrats on your move! :) How do you like everything? I cannot wait to move in :)
I went for PDI back in January and I am moving in on March 25. My unit looked much smaller (master bedroom and living/dinning room). How does your unit look? What is the unit you purchased and what floor? I am on a third floor and I purchased Colony.

Goca, do you happen to have any pictures from your pdi that you can share? I also got the colony, but have yet to do my pdi.

Matori, Congrats on your move! :) How do you like everything? I cannot wait to move in :)
I went for PDI back in January and I am moving in on March 25. My unit looked much smaller (master bedroom and living/dinning room). How does your unit look? What is the unit you purchased and what floor? I am on a third floor and I purchased Colony.

I remember coming out of the PDI and saying, wow that was small... Now that I have spent some time in the unit, I don't have that feeling - all in all I am quite satisfied. Im on the 8th floor. The Lobby looks ridiculous. I had a few friends swing by over the weekend and they couldn't believe that was my lobby. The garage is easy to get around - much easier than other one's I've seen.

The building still has some work to it. But all in all its quite massive and rich looking. I ran across a few people in the building already (There are a few people who have actually moved in and are living as we speak), and the general vibe is good. So far it seems to be a younger crowd (25-40) that I have come across. It would be interesting to know how old everyone on here is... just so that we could plan an appropriate party... :)

Getting my keys today! I'm interested to see the updates on my place since the PDI. Bought the Collins on the 9th floor and can't wait to move in! Is there a board for parking spaces available in the building as of yet?

Back