South Beach Condos & Lofts (Amexon Development Group) - Real Estate -

Everything looks great except the doors and baseboards. They looks cheap from the pictures and very Cresford-ish:(

They're flat doors, what's wrong? What I do like are the 3 hinges on the doors rather than the standard 2. Also, the baseboards are nice and simple....it goes with the look of the building.

Well ...they have done it AGAIN ! :-(...I just received yet another delay notice. My occupancy was suppose to be February 16th ..but as they predicted and told me when I went for my PDI there is another delay of 2 weeks...New occupancy has been moved to February 29th, 2012. I really hope this is the last one...I'm on the 2nd floor....

Hello Everyone,
I am new to this forum. Thank you all for the information I have read so far...
My PDI for tower 1 is on Jan 18; looking forward it. I purchased the Colony model. And my occupancy date is March 21. I am on the 4th level
Will keep you guys posted on my Pdi and occupancy date.

That's really strange I'm on the 21st floor and my move in date is March 9th and I'm still waiting for my PDI date.

I am on the 8th, pdi is next week and occupancy is end of Feb... (pre latest new of a 2 week delay)...

hey all new to the forum, and have a "tentative" move in date of march 2nd, but no PDI notice or anything.....i'm on the 12th floor tower one.......excited and anxious...but would rather move in sooner than later and also completed as much as possible.....

Did Anybody else get the two week delay letter?

Kiwi2010 did you get an email or a letter or both in regards to your delay?

There is also a possibility of a city strike on February 2. Does anyone know if it will affect the building occupancy dates!!!!

I got an e-mail and a letter mailed to my house regarding the delay.

The strike that might happen affects the outside workers. All the inspectors that would be involved in the building inspection belong to a different union and for now they are still negotiating.

I did my PDI yesterday and will put up a couple pictures later today.

I asked about any delays and they said no - quite confidently...

I went to my pdi on Jan 18 and was told that my unit is not ready; I am on the 5th level. They made a mistake with my pdi date. I spoke with Jason, the sales manager at South Beach Condo, he said there should NOT be any further delay.
Luckily, I was able to see some similar units; looks great. According to the pdi office, the amenities should available in May 2012.

Last edited:
Maybe only my unit is delayed then ..LOL...but I got 2 letters e-mail/ mail regarding the delay.

I believe the whole second and third floors got delayed. My floor (4th floor aka 5th level) and onwards were spared. I hope they are working on getting the occupancy license now and before any city strike takes place, otherwise we all could get delayed indefinately.

Anybody else is planning on posting pictures ? I would really like to see it.

8zobuo.jpg

302natv.jpg

i5qd68.jpg

Back