Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TO grissie: Same one pointer, you just reworded the paragraphs so this is a better reply for you:

You want government released evidence. The 9/11 commission report isn't actually evidence it's just a US government theory but to you it is because our government released it and said it was, right? Unless our own establishment releases something and calls it evidence that means it's evidence to you. As proof that this is true I asked you if the 9.11 commission report was evidence to you and you dodged the question.

Since I answered your questions and addressed your points I challenge you to answer this question Grissie:

Why are you unable to actually discuss the topic rather then labeling me as crazy as an excuse not to discuss the topic?

My reply to your phony reply: You quoted me, but you didn't answer the question. All you said is that there isn't much to discuss which in obviously untrue because there's a shit load of things to discuss.

If you're too narrow minded to discuss the topic than how can you be so confident in what you believe? Why are we the people loosing our freedoms Grissie? Why are living costs going up? Do you really want to just sit there and believe everything the TV tells you without question then accuse people like me of being crazy?

And yes I'm not offering anything I said as proof why would I do that? Just as you're not offering up any proof that our government and media are telling us the truth, but worse then that you won't even discuss anything. Either shut up or stop being Narrow minded.

Loose change, pretty much goes through all the evidence on staged 9/11 attack and trust me you have to actually sit back and watch the whole thing with an open mind to really see the reality of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28QukKjwLtI

The Obama deception which explains how big corporations paid for obamas campaign which is one of the most deceiving things in history: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

The college conspiracy which explains how we're pretty much brainwashed through school that in order to be successful you have to go to college: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpZtX32sKVE

How weed won the west which explains the fraudulent war on drugs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YHZco3bKT0

I notice you keep trying to attack me over things so it's kind of like a half attack/discussion but let's just talk about it without the attacking and trying to make it seem like I'm being manipulative. It avoids the discussion.

It's normally just harder to discuss this with someone who has such a lower state of consciousness than me but in this case It seems impossible.. Griss

That's just since If you can try and twist my logic to the point where it alludes almost turned around on me AND stay in denial at the same time.

Having talked this long one thing about Griss that I admire is how he always comes back for a reply even though his posts are narrow minded and manipulative and don't really discuss and/or address anything at all.

TO grissie: Same one pointer, you just reworded the paragraphs so this is a better reply for you:

You want government released evidence. The 9/11 commission report isn't actually evidence it's just a US government theory but to you it is because our government released it and said it was, right? Unless our own establishment releases something and calls it evidence that means it's evidence to you. As proof that this is true I asked you if the 9.11 commission report was evidence to you and you dodged the question..

Nope. I never said anything about government. I said verifiable evidence, evidence that has direct relationship to the events such as documents, physical evidence, the statements of those actually involved, timelines, key players, etc. Something tangible that can be examined, verified and even falsified. You keep repeating the "government" part because you actually have no evidence (which you have already admitted) and are afraid to concede that your entire campaign here is one that resides solely in your skull and nowhere else. Your repetitions indicate a last-ditch dodge because you have nothing else left to say.

If you're too narrow minded to discuss the topic than how can you be so confident in what you believe? Why are we the people loosing our freedoms Grissie? Why are living costs going up? Do you really want to just sit there and believe everything the TV tells you without question then accuse people like me of being crazy?

Again, the only thing you want to discuss are the fantasy thoughts and worries banging around inside your head. You have nothing substantive to speak to. What you want is others others to discuss your imaginings and fears, it'll make you feel important and you can then hold court as some self-imagined judge in your own internal fantasy world. That would stoke your ego. Too bad for you that I have to come along and challenge you to put up something much more substantive than your internal fantasy play. That something is actual verifiable evidence - which you admit to having none of. Still that does not stop you from wanting others to comment on your daydreams and delusions. You are threatened by the idea of evidence; having to produce it damages your self-belief that you are special and smart and in possession of some sort of unique insight. The fact is Kamuix, all of this is just indicative of your paranoia, and it is the means by which you convince only yourself. You are transparent.

And yes I'm not offering anything I said as proof why would I do that? Just as you're not offering up any proof that our government and media are telling us the truth, but worse then that you won't even discuss anything. Either shut up or stop being Narrow minded.

As I have challenged you to do over and over, cite specifically where I have argued for what you claim. I have not taken any position. As I have repeated to you hundreds of times, you are the one making making assertions regarding a government conspiracy, so produce your verifiable evidence to show this. It's pretty simple stuff, but still much too difficult for you to handle.

But of course you have no such evidence. You can't support your claim. You can't support anything anything you have stated without a reference to similar paranoid conspiracy material found on youtube. That isn't evidence Kamuix. But then you wouldn't know what evidence is, would you? You've already admitted to not having any whatsoever.

It's normally just harder to discuss this with someone who has such a lower state of consciousness than me but in this case It seems impossible..

Ah yes, here we go. The statement of the special case for Kamuix: a higher state of consciousness. Can you say delusional? Can you say inflated sense of self-importance? You betcha. You clearly have all the markings of a true believer where you can no longer distinguish between the facts and your fantasies. Your elevated sense of self-importance makes you believe that you alone are above having to show mere evidence. You're a legend in your own mind.

Spare me your ego parade Kamuix, and get over yourself. Start producing the verifiable evidence. Get to it already.

Oh wow you think this is about ego? Imagine trying to have a discussion with a 6 year old who always thinks he's right and won't listen to you no matter how detailed you try to explain something or how many times you try to explain something that's very simple.

Nope. I never said anything about government.

And yet you consider the 9/11 official commission report to be evidence.

I'll say it again..

You want government released evidence. The 9/11 commission report isn't actually evidence it's just a US government theory but to you it is because our government released it and said it was, right? Unless our own establishment releases something and calls it evidence that means it's evidence to you. As proof that this is true I asked you if the 9.11 commission report was evidence to you and you dodged the question.
Since I answered your questions and addressed your points I challenge you to answer this question Grissie:

Why are you unable to actually discuss the topic rather then labeling me as crazy as an excuse not to discuss the topic?

My reply to your phony reply: You quoted me, but you didn't answer the question. All you said is that there isn't much to discuss which in obviously untrue because there's a shit load of things to discuss.

And yes I'm not offering anything I said as proof why would I do that? Just as you're not offering up any proof that our government and media are telling us the truth, but worse then that you won't even discuss anything.

Also telling me that the reason you won't discuss the topic is because I won't show you government evidence is not a very good excuse and doesn't really make any sense. I like how you admit to not discussing the topic though. Narrow minded enough?

Last edited:
And yet you consider the 9/11 official commission report to be evidence.

Since you brought it up Kamuix, have you read this report? Can you falsify its findings with actual verifiable evidence that counters the conclusions?

Oh, of course not! You have no evidence. Either you haven't bothered trying to find any, or are too much of an intellectual fraud to admit that you have none and wouldn't even know where to begin looking for it. What you actually want is for everybody to chit-chat endlessly about whatever paranoid thought pops into your skull. That'd be so swell for you Katmix, but it ain't gonna happen.

You're incredibly slow on the uptake Kammy. To repeat: provide actual verifiable evidence that supports your claim regarding a government conspiracy with respect to the events of 9/11, and then there will be something to discuss. Otherwise, all you want everyone to do is to respond to your vast collection of paranoid fears and obsessions without you ever having to show some evidence to back up your claims. Truther tripe isn't evidence. Your fears are not evidence.

And yes I'm not offering anything I said as proof why would I do that?

Oh, maybe to support your otherwise empty claims regarding a conspiracy. You know, evidence. The important and elemental factual stuff so necessary in showing the veracity of a claim (something you clearly don't comprehend).

Also telling me that the reason you won't discuss the topic is because I won't show you government evidence is not a very good excuse and doesn't really make any sense.

Your retorts are terribly unsophisticated. You have provided nothing to discuss - as in substance. I am challenging you to provide that substance - verifiable evidence that supports the claim you have made wherein you assert a government conspiracy and involvement in the events of 9/11.

I am challenging YOU to prove YOUR CLAIM. Get it? Do the capital letters help, or do they further confuse you?

Evidence Kamuix. Verifiable evidence that supports your assertion. Get to it. You've been challenged.

Last edited:

And yes I'm not offering anything I said as proof why would I do that? Just as you're not offering up any proof that our government and media are telling us the truth, but worse then that you won't even discuss anything.

Also telling me that the reason you won't discuss the topic is because I won't show you government evidence is not a very good excuse and doesn't really make any sense. I like how you admit to not discussing the topic though. Narrow minded enough?

Haha yes deep down I'm scared. I'm scared that because people like you everywhere are buying into government propaganda and are literally being lead by a system that's collapsing. Don't you fucking get it? We're losing all of our constitutional rights, jobs are constantly being lost, big corrupt corporations are everywhere and growing while small businesses are being run out, the middle class is being pushed into the lower class while people are becoming poorer and poorer, gasoline and other costs are going up and the cost of living is going up, illegal unconstitutional wars are being expanded and the value of our dollar is going down. And people like you aren't helping because you can't even have a discussion without manipulating the conversation in every way possible to try and make me look crazy and the only reason why people are on your side is because it's popular to buy into everything the system tells you rather then having an open mind or to just have a balanced discussion.

Remember when you told me I didn't know what the sub-conscious mind was and told me to define it so I did then I asked you to define it and you couldn't answer the simple fucking question? I've answered every questions you've asked me but you refuse to answer any question I ask you and you try and make me look crazy by saying the same thing over and over which is that I have no evidence. And you attack me over stupid irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with the discussion.

You quote me as if to respond to each of my points to make it appear as if you're have a discussion but you never address the point properly all you do is say the same stupid shit over and over again.

I've caught you contradicting yourself at-least 10 times so don't even get me started on you again you.. narrow-minded... easily lead.. consciously unaware.. believe everything the establishment tells you.. doesn't understand psychology at all.. attacks anything controversial simply because it's not public opinion. If i can evaluate the way your mind works and explain it in just a few paragraphs which I did(and don't make me go back and get it) then it can't be that complicated.

Also people also will notice that whenever I brought up anything to do with psychology(how your narrow mind works etc..) you would never address it or discuss it so it's easy for me to know what I'm talking about seeing as you proved to know nothing after I would explain things clearly. All you can say are narrow-minded things that you cannot back with depth. Can somebody with a-little depth to their personality make a post? I hope Toronto isn't full of people like this But I'm smart enough to know that they're are people like that in every town/city and that where you live obviously doesn't have an indication of those sorts of things.

Now back on topic.. Remember their are now just over 1200 Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. Are all these people coincidentally paranoid too there Grissie?

Last edited:
You want government released evidence...

Since I answered your questions and addressed your points I...

Why are you unable to actually discuss the topic rather then labeling me as crazy...

My reply to your phony reply: You quoted me, but you didn't answer the question...

If you're too narrow minded to discuss the topic than how...

More boring cut and paste blah blah. Nothing new, nothing original, nothing remotely thoughtful. Add to that, the same weak effort to avoid the fact that you have no factual information whatsoever and are simply too weak-willed to admit it. Yeah, you have no proof. You also have no cogent or reasoned argument and no basis for believing the things you believe. One could even say that your beliefs lie on very shaky ground, but that would be a shattering admission for you to make.

To support your otherwise empty claims. This has been repeated to you you over and over again.

Haha yes deep down I'm scared. I'm scared that because people like you everywhere are buying into government propaganda and are literally being lead by a system that's collapsing. Don't you fucking get it? We're losing all of our constitutional rights, jobs are constantly being lost, big corrupt corporations are everywhere and growing while small businesses are being run out, the middle class is being pushed into the lower class while people are becoming poorer and poorer, gasoline and other costs are going up and the cost of living is going up, illegal unconstitutional wars are being expanded and the value of our dollar is going down. And people like you aren't helping because you can't even have a discussion without manipulating the conversation in every way possible to try and make me look crazy and the only reason why people are on your side is because it's popular to buy into everything the system tells you rather then having an open mind or to just have a balanced discussion.

The whole world is falling apart all around you and the best you can do is post on urban toronto? I mean come on Kamuix, is that the best you can do? The sky is falling and all we get is chicken little ranting on a 9/11 thread.

Remember when you told me I didn't know what the sub-conscious mind was and told me to define it so I did then I asked you to define it and you couldn't answer the simple fucking question?

Actually you never defined it. You make shit up, and as you note, you have no proof. You claimed knowledge of psychology but couldn't even cite a research source to support you claim. Needless to say, I find it hilarious that this still bugs you.

I've caught you contradicting yourself at-least 10 times so don't even get me started on you again you.. narrow-minded... easily lead.. consciously unaware.. believe everything the establishment tells you.. doesn't understand psychology at all.. attacks anything controversial simply because it's not public opinion.

Now that reads like poor little Kamuix is having himself a big-ass temper tantrum. So here's the deal. When you stop pounding your pillows and manage to wipe the snot away from your nose, I want you to list the ten contradictions you claim that I have made. Before you start Kammy, first look up what a "contradiction" is because you'll look even more pathetic if you reference things that are not contradictions. I mean, I'll find it hilarious anyway (you are always a good laugh - that's why I keep responding to your idiotic answers), but you really should learn the meaning of the word before you try to engage in its meaning.

And while your going about trying to find all these contradictions, you can always put some time into producing the verifiable evidence necessary to support your conspiracy claims of government involvement in the events of 9/11. All these years and you still haven't been able to scrape something up? That's just pathetic.

if i can evaluate the way your mind works and explain it in just a few paragraphs which I did(and don't make me go back and get it) then it can't be that complicated.

Hilarious! The self-imagined master psychologist who can't even write well.

Can somebody with a-little depth to their personality make a post?

Oh oh, someone is looking for help. Does Kammy feel a little alone here?

Now back on topic.. Remember their are now just over 1200 Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. Are all these people coincidentally paranoid too there Grissie?

Cite the source. Provide the reference for the document. Bullshit truther websites that fabricate, obfuscate and lie don't count. I want academic level sources. Can you even manage that Kammy?

I'm on holiday for two weeks. By the time I get back I hope you've manned up to the challenge of producing the verifiable evidence to support your repeated 9/11 government conspiracy claims, or that you finally admit that you have no such verifiable evidence and operate solely on your highly subjective paranoid personal beliefs. I also want to see the ten contradictions that you claim I have made. Cite the exact postings. Doing less is just the typical laziness you are noted for. Finally, cite an academic or professional source or sources that support your claim regarding the "just over" 1200 architects and engineers who share in your truther fantasies. No mickey-mouse websites or paranoid radio host citing some supposed secret document bullshit. Real credible sources that everyone can examine. Can you handle that Kammy?

Why can't you just discuss instead of using that as an excuse not to discuss or answer any other questions?

Where's your proof that we have a legitimate government that doesn't deceive it's people?

Cite the source. Provide the reference for the document. Bullshit truther websites that fabricate, obfuscate and lie don't count.

Really? Then why do sketchy fictional government reports count?

I'm trying to get people to look outside the box and consider what i have to say and have shown.
I'm not offering what i say as absolute proof.
You won't offer proof for the side you're defending.
You keep making the same stupid arguments over and over.
You don't address important things that I ask.
You use the "no evidence" and the "that's off topic" defense to justify not addressing things I've asked or pointed out.
You've made up your own rule that because I made a claim I must show absolute evidence(proof by your standards is questionable anyway).
You're refusing to discuss anything about the 9/11 conspiracies but instead just attack the thread poster.
By reading your posts it's quite clear that you already believe what you've been told by the government and demand proof to prove otherwise, so it's obvious you believe what you've been told without question. Also when i ask the simple question "Do you believe anything the government tells you?" you won't even answer that!

And have a nice vacation! maybe some relaxation will bring your mind out of it's narrowness but one can only hope..

Last edited:
Why can't you just discuss instead of using that as an excuse not to discuss or answer any other questions?

Because you've provided no content to discuss Kamuix. I'm asking your for the most essential content: verifiable evidence. Poorly formed or fantastical questions are pointless. They are blither. What matters is evidence to support your claims, and you have none.

You were asked to cite a source to support your claim. Do that. Your dodges are weak, so either cite your source or admit that it is bullshit. I don't care what you think about government sources, I want you to show the sources that support your claim. Do you have them or not? Your mere typing out words doesn't produce evidence.

I'm trying to get people to look outside the box and consider what i have to say and have shown.

You've shown nothing. Moreover, you've illustrated the fact that you are the one who is most incapable of thinking outside his own box. You have no evidence to support your claim, but you persist in gripping to your conspiracy fantasy.

You are not offering any evidence whatsoever. You only want to ask questions. Questions are not proofs, they are merely questions. The fact that you fail to make such distinctions indicates poor critical thinking skills.

Because I have sympathy for thick-headed people, I will repeat for you yet again that I have taken no position. What I am doing Kamuix is challenging you to defend your position where you claim the existence of a government conspiracy regarding the events of 9/11. Show verifiable evidence for your claim, otherwise all you have is a mere unsupported belief, and not much more.

Again, because you clearly do not understand what an argument is, I'll repeat for you that I am challenging you to support your belief with real, verifiable evidence. It may come as a shock, but you've made no argument; you have merely stated an unsupported claim.

You haven't asked anything important.

You use the "no evidence" and the "that's off topic" defense to justify not addressing things I've asked or pointed out.

Incorrect. I have told you to stay on topic in order to stop you from drifting off into your long laundry list of paranoid conspiracy beliefs. I have challenged you to support you claims with evidence and otherwise indicated to you that without such verifiable evidence all you have is an unsupported belief and nothing else. This is something that you fail to comprehend, or refuse to accept - likely because you are deeply wedged into the box you don't want to think outside of.

You've made up your own rule that because I made a claim I must show absolute evidence(proof by your standards is questionable anyway).

I presume you can read, so only a charlatan would opt to misrepresent what has been posted here time and time again. I've asked for verifiable evidence to support your claims Kamuix. You should take some time to look up what verifiable means. At the same time, learn to distinguish proof from evidence. You might also want to inform yourself about the differences between presenting an argument and merely spouting out on vacant questions and claims that you have.

By reading your posts it's quite clear that you already believe what you've been told by the government and demand proof to prove otherwise, so it's obvious you believe what you've been told without question. Also when i ask the simple question "Do you believe anything the government tells you?" you won't even answer that!

As mentioned earlier, I've taken no position. I have asked you to provide verifiable evidence to support your claim of a government conspiracy regarding the events of 9/11 because you have made such a claim. It is entirely reasonable for me to ask you to support that claim with verifiable evidence. With respect to your silly accusation, the thing is that the "government" has provided far more evidence than you have, and you have failed to falsify any portion of the evidence of the commission report so far. In fact, you have noted on a number of occasions that you have not even made yourself aware of either the case or the evidence present in the 9/11 commission report. In other words, you don't even know what they are talking about, but you still don't believe it.

And have a nice vacation! maybe some relaxation will bring your mind out of it's narrowness but one can only hope..

I had a wonderful vacation. I'm not at all surprised that you have failed to show some self-respect by either providing actual verifiable evidence to support your claim, or to finally admit that you have nothing to support your conspiracy claims.

You're refusing to discuss anything about the 9/11 conspiracies but instead just attack the thread poster.

You haven't even read it, so how would you even know it's sketchy? You can pick it up at Chapter's for $17.50. How about trying that first before you pass one of your empty judgments?

You keep making the sa...

Blah, blah, blah. Same crap. How about some verifiable evidence to support your government conspiracy claims? Why can't you produce anything of substance? What is your problem?

Are you feeling attacked? Feeling paranoid? Imagine that! I'm not discussing anything because you have failed to provide anything substantial to discuss. Get to it already, or simply admit that you have no basis for your beliefs.

To provide actual substance, for a start.

Haha yes deep down I'm scared. I'm scared that because people like you everywhere are buying into government propaganda and are literally being lead by a system that's collapsing. Don't you fucking get it?

Just because you make a claim doesn't mean its true or factual. That's what you don't get.

How about some actual substance Kamuix? Your fears, paranoia and accusations are all utterly empty without actual substantive verifiable evidence or a well-constructed, reasoned and fact-based argument. All you do is make hollow claims, and you refuse to see that.

You want government released evidence. The 9/11 commission report isn't evidence it's just a US government theory but to you it is because our government released it and said it was, right? Unless our own establishment releases something and calls it evidence that means it's evidence to you. As proof that this is true I asked you if the 9.11 commission report was evidence to you and you dodged the question

1. You automatically believe them without question why? The establishment has never lied to you?

2. That's a bit of a generalization to base your beliefs off of isn't it? Governments are powerful and can pay off or make anyone look like professionals. Why not look at the other side of the story with an open mind first? you're going off what we've all been told from the beginning.

3. Terrorists that work or have worked for the CIA who are not supposed to be operational inside the USA yet are? Have you taken a glance at the credibility of who you're believing? Put aside the fact that it's our controllers first.

4. How is this is any form true? They have every reason to do it, you know how tyrannical governments work with brainwashing. How else could they convince the country that they need to take our freedoms away to protect us? Raise taxes?

5. Tons of people that were at the world trade center when it happened have come forward about things they witnessed that were denied to have happened and these people were also excluded from the 9/11 report. What is hard evidence to you anyway? How brainwashed can you get..

6. Again they're are tons of things to gain of the globalists to commit these crimes, especially in what it is they want to do like create a world government and world constitutions, raise taxes, destroy the middle class etc.. It's tyranny. It's happened in history too many times to think people this bad and this evil don't exist. In your mind bad and evil may just be a rapist or a pedafile. but even they are dwarfed my politicians. you don't think you know how bad and corrupt these people can get.

Haha yes deep down I'm scared. I'm scared that because people like you everywhere are buying into government propaganda and are literally being lead by a system that's collapsing. Don't you fucking get it? We're losing all of our constitutional rights, jobs are constantly being lost, big corrupt corporations are everywhere and growing while small businesses are being run out, the middle class is being pushed into the lower class while people are becoming poorer and poorer, gasoline and other costs are going up and the cost of living is going up, illegal unconstitutional wars are being expanded and the value of our dollar is going down. And people like you aren't helping because you can't even have a discussion without manipulating the conversation in every way possible to try and make me look crazy and the only reason why people are on your side is because it's popular to buy into everything the system tells you rather then having an open mind or to just have a balanced discussion

EDIT: In the end, all I can do is help wake people up to the truth. And I'm never asking you to take my word for it. All I'm asking is that you be open-minded and do your own research before buying into the governments/corporations propaganda.

Please watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5KyWxU-bkg

He's pretty much the one of very few politicians who isn't a sociopath. Unfortunately sociopathic politicians depend on weak minded people who will buy their propaganda

Same as posting #646.

You want government released evidence.

Nope. Verifiable evidence that supports your claim of a government conspiracy regarding the events of 9/11. Something you don't have and have no clue how to acquire.

1. You automatically believe them without question why? The establishment has never lied to you?

Review the thread. I have taken no position. You are the one who accepts conspiracy theories without any evidence or question. You're the one wedged deeply into his box.

2. That's a bit of a generalization to base your beliefs off of isn't it? Governments are powerful and can pay off or make anyone look like professionals.

You're casting empty hypotheticals. It's like me saying that you are a terrorist agent wanting to overthrow the government. If I employ your approach, all I want is people to be open-minded to the idea that Kamuix is child-killing terrorist. I have no absolute proof of course, but all I want to do is to get people to think outside the box and consider Kamuix as a rampaging murderer.

That's essentially what you do here.

6. Again they're are tons of things to gain of the globalists to commit these crimes, especially in what it is they want to do like create a world government and world constitutions, raise taxes, destroy the middle class etc.. It's tyranny.

If this worries you so much, start producing the evidence to show that this is what is intended. Provide some names and verification for involvement. Show the structure and organization of the conspirators. Furnish the essential details that provide corroboration for your claims. Without this, all you have are your fears and nothing more.

You won't offer proof for the side...

Repetition and blah, blah, blah. Get to your evidence that supports your claim or admit that your fears are unfounded.

EDIT: In the end, all I can do is help wake people up to the truth.

So Kamuix, start providing the evidence to your claim that you possess the truth. Once again, I challenge you to support your claims with verification.

I know you read it but you actually take the time to understand it in depth? You post like a bought off politician

You still have failed to provide the necessary evidence to support your claims Kamuix. Without it, you have no basis for your conspiracy beliefs.

I know you read it but you actually take the time to understand it in depth? You post like a bought off politician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back