Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed making fun of the "911 was an inside job" protestors yesterday afternoon. (While I secretly agree with their message, I like to be the contrarian....:))

They said to me: CIA is in Afghanistan because they want to control the drug market. (CIA etc used drug money, their buddies the taliban which they helped found in the 1980s, to fund "terrorism" is the theory)

I replied to the dirty hippy yelling at me: "That's why you love to smoke weed, because secretly you love to support the CIA." :p

Much laughter from the crowd who'd gathered around me.

911 protesters: stunned silence.:D

Last edited:
You guys choose not to understand different sides of the story. Seeing something from one point of view and not analyzing others is no different than choosing not to understand.

Also many of you flip flop like I like how you say you secretly agree with their side yet you don't look into it anymore. If you're not completely conditioned and brainwashed and you have a feeling that the dissenters are on to something bigger, perhaps much bigger, than why not look into it more with an open mind?

you can be an annoying prick with a megaphone any day of the year without incident... but these geniuses only show up for the one week where they know security will be heightened. I wonder why?

I know you don't know much on the subject and are not far from at least being skeptical about what the media is avoiding to tell people etc. And here we go again with someone randomly using an extreme generalization to dismiss something that they have never really looked into.

I know you don't know much on the subject and are not far from at least being skeptical about what the media is avoiding to tell people etc. And here we go again with someone randomly using an extreme generalization to dismiss something that they have never really looked into.

Please. Do tell me why he didn't show up and do his megaphone shtick last month?

Is it because being annoying and not getting arrested makes for boring video?

I replied to the dirty hippy yelling at me: "That's why you love to smoke weed, because secretly you love to support the CIA."

That would have been fun to watch, a 'dirty hippy' and a drug dealer yelling at each other!

It's amusing to observe how Kamuix refuses to accept any "official" account for things, but he buys hook, line and sinker anything that his fellow conspiracy theorists spout off about.

The BP oil spill is all a hoax to help bring in carbon taxes. That's just way too funny.

And still no evidence whatsoever to back up his 9/11 conspiracies. None. Zilch. A big zero.

I want to know who the 27 people on this poll who think its an inside job...so I can take their right to vote away (as they are obviously too stupid to understand reality properly).

The BBC reported the collapse of the towers 23 minutes before it happened.

Clearly some bad shit is going on.

As for the pentagon video - many other surveillance videos were confiscated- of hotels and gas stations.

The BBC reported the collapse of the towers 23 minutes before it happened.

Clearly some bad shit is going on.

I can remember the day. Every news source was telling a different story, most of them inaccurate. That is the nature of live news.

The BBC predicted the WTC collapse. An Octopus predicted the winner of the World Cup. Do I have to connect the dots for you? We've been invaded by psychic British Octopods. Open your eyes to the truth.

The BBC predicted the WTC collapse. An Octopus predicted the winner of the World Cup. Do I have to connect the dots for you? We've been invaded by psychic British Octopods. Open your eyes to the truth.

It was actually a German Octopus ;) ... ah, now it all makes sense :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back