Was 9/11 an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww come on, the pentagon strike is close enough to youtube!

Foolishly mocking & generalizing over things won't change the reality behind things..

Neither will unfounded conspiracy theories.

Open your mind and you'll see much more.

I don't get why he isn't banned. All he's done is troll one thread. Another jade lee.

I happen to know my argument is founded although some may have tried to create the illusion that I have nothing, generalizing with an illusion that all I'm doing is trolling will not get me banned.

Go back and read my post! Also did anyone watch Invisible Empire?

--->:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

Give it a chance, that's all I'm asking.. is that so hard? When you use the excuse "that's not proof" when I'm not offering it as proof, or mocking the fact that it's a youtube video therefor implying that it has no credit? It's a documentary that happens to be hosted for free on Youtube and I'm trying to get people do realize that maybe what everyones being told isn't the reality behind it.. Also read some comments or reviews!

It's funny because since I posted my last big post I predicted people would not discuss my logic(Go back and read it, it's a very simple logic that no one has discussed) I explained and instead generalize and use distractions and that's exactly what these recent posts have been doing, that and useless mocking in an attempt to make me look foolish with a few words like Keith here.

I can tell most of you are being very narrow minded, at least when it comes to this anyway. Stuck on a one track mind, make the poster look as stupid as possible. But why would that be? I know for a fact that the things I'm saying are things that you don't want to hear, and we as humans have subconscious barriers that can ignorantly protect us from that, but you're mind can be used against you by those who know how it works.

Generalizations are weak to me, but they may appear strong to those who are in denial, because someone who doesn't want to hear things like this can use that to convince themselves that people like me are crazy than in their minds and end the emotional debate within them. It's psychology..

Now watch.. No one will discuss the logic I just explained but instead will attack me with a generalization or they'll use the "no proof" or "you're going off topic" defense or something similar.

Last edited:
Kamuix, no one is discussing your logic because you have none.

You have not produced any plausible account for what you claim took place on 9/11, nor do you have any evidence to back any such story up. In other words, you have nothing.

Why don't you open your otherwise shuttered mind up and admit that you operate on paranoia, unsupported belief and nothing more.

Okay Kamuix, I'll play devil's advocate.

Say everything Alex Jones and company have informed you is true is the truth, what happens next?

From http://www.globalshift.org/2010/01/top-ten-psychology-studies-of-2009

The Inner World Of Conspiracy Believers I’m not sure how many people will find this either surprising or relevant, but with all the conspiracy theories that have emerged recently (and endless list including swine flu and the birther movement) I found this study interesting. I actually have friends who are conspiracy theorists and I try to keep up with their world…. and that’s all I’ll say about that.
As I read about this study I thought my head was going to fall off from nodding in affirmation.Using 9/11 conspiracies, researchers got a partial glimpse into the world of conspiracy believers. They critically depend on “selective skepticism.” Conspiracy believers are highly doubtful about information from the government or other sources they consider suspect. But, without criticism, believers accept any source that supports their preconceived views. Conspiracy thinkers share an optimistic conviction that they can find “the truth,” spread it to the masses and foster social change.
Often, the proof offered as evidence for a conspiracy is not specific to one incident or issue, but is used to justify a general pattern of conspiracy ideas. Conspiracy believers frequently speak with likeminded individuals giving support to the notion that conspiracy thinkers constitute a community of believers, who take a cynical stance toward politics, mistrust authority, feel generally suspicious toward others and displaying an inquisitive, imaginative outlook. Arguments advanced by conspiracy theorists tell you more about the believer than about the event.

hmmm, should move that post down to the 9/11 thread :) Of course, Kamuix would just tell you to think outside the box and that you've been brainwashed.

From http://www.globalshift.org/2010/01/top-ten-psychology-studies-of-2009

The Inner World Of Conspiracy Believers I’m not sure how many people will find this either surprising or relevant, but with all the conspiracy theories that have emerged recently (and endless list including swine flu and the birther movement) I found this study interesting. I actually have friends who are conspiracy theorists and I try to keep up with their world…. and that’s all I’ll say about that.
As I read about this study I thought my head was going to fall off from nodding in affirmation.Using 9/11 conspiracies, researchers got a partial glimpse into the world of conspiracy believers. They critically depend on “selective skepticism.” Conspiracy believers are highly doubtful about information from the government or other sources they consider suspect. But, without criticism, believers accept any source that supports their preconceived views. Conspiracy thinkers share an optimistic conviction that they can find “the truth,” spread it to the masses and foster social change.
Often, the proof offered as evidence for a conspiracy is not specific to one incident or issue, but is used to justify a general pattern of conspiracy ideas. Conspiracy believers frequently speak with likeminded individuals giving support to the notion that conspiracy thinkers constitute a community of believers, who take a cynical stance toward politics, mistrust authority, feel generally suspicious toward others and displaying an inquisitive, imaginative outlook. Arguments advanced by conspiracy theorists tell you more about the believer than about the event.

so basically the moon landing was a hoax because the americans didn't have the technology but the american government stole technology from aliens at roswell and have been travelling throughout the universe since?

:)

Right. So somebody getting arrested for not showing ID obviously means that there's some crazy conspiracy. I don't get the link. And by the way, not showing ID in a restricted area is an arrestable offence. Go to a federal building in Ottawa or a military base and try the same thing and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back