Scenic On Eglinton Condos (Aspen Ridge) - Real Estate -

Just got a letter in mail saying REVISED MOVE IN DATE IS NOW May 3, 2016. For #$@& sakes lol

Well the original is long gone....its already been delayed twice i believe??

The latest one i have for mine is August 2015...which to me is IMPOSSIBLE. So im not expecting anything before 2016....

Not sure if anyone else has any opinions on that or has heard anything else?

I got one mail saying the floor plan would be changed for my suite. After checking with my original floor plan in the purchase agreement, I found the in suite area size was reduced from original 590 sq ft to 584 sq ft. Did anybody from you experience such a problem? Isn't it the builder's responsibility to reimburse the buyer's loss for such a size change?

I sent the inquiry twice to the customer care of the builder, but nobody would like to reply to my question.

you should consult with your lawyer to find it whether it constitutes a "material change"

Did you anybody know about the tile & drywall strike?

I got news of it. Here is more info: http://www.bramptonguardian.com/new...union-strikes-by-frame-trim-drywall-and-tile/

They are mandated to return to work by Jun 15/16. Lets hope it won't take that long, I am getting tired of the delays.

On a second note, does anyone know how long it typically takes for the builder to officially register the condo from their past experience? Trying to gauge how long it will take between occupancy and closing.

Thanks!

On a second note, does anyone know how long it typically takes for the builder to officially register the condo from their past experience? Trying to gauge how long it will take between occupancy and closing.

No set timeframes per say ... but typically an experienced developer on a 'non-problematic' project would take 6-12 months to register a highrise condo after first occupancies

No set timeframes per say ... but typically an experienced developer on a 'non-problematic' project would take 6-12 months to register a highrise condo after first occupancies

Wow even the minimum 6 months is such a long time :S . Thanks for answering!

New firm occupancy day is October 4, 2016. I can not understand that strike six weeks, delay almost 12 weeks. What can we do?

New firm occupancy day is October 4, 2016. I can not understand that strike six weeks, delay almost 12 weeks. What can we do?

What was your firm occupancy date before the strike notice? From what I understand, they are allowed to extend the firm occupancy date by maximum of 6 weeks before they are required to compensate us for living expenses.

My confirmed occupancy date is Oct. 03. Mine is at third floor. Hopefully there is no change during this period.

Back