Scenic On Eglinton Condos (Aspen Ridge) - Real Estate -

I just got my second letter in the past few months..looks like the new move in date is October 2016

Has any one recieved any updates on these condos? I purchased one last year and was told it would be done by early 2014...and have not recieved any letters in mail stating it was delayed!

The scenic 3 started in June 2010 ... how come it takes aspen ridge 5+ years to build ??

I also got their registered mail reply in September about the revised occupancy date of August 26, 2015.

Today I got another registered letter from them. Will open it up in a bit and post what it says.

Here is what their second letter says:

"At Aspen Ridge Homes, we strive to fulfill all customer expectations and are committed to providing you with a continuous update on the status of your new condo.

We would like to take this opportunity to advise you that there has been a delay in the construction time line for Scenic 3, therefore we require an extension to the current Outside Occupancy Date as set out in the Tarion Statement of Critical Dates in your Agreement of Purchase and Sale.

As a gesture of good customer relations and in accordance with the terms of the attached Amendment to the Agreement of Purchase and Sale and the Revised Tarion Statement of Critical Dates, the Vendor offers the following:

* free interim occupancy fees for the interim occupancy period;
* the Vendor will consent to the Purchaser leasing his/her Unit during the interim occupancy period; and
* the Vendor will consent to the Purchaser listing his/her Unit for lease on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), all in accordance with the terms of the Amendment to the Agreement of Purchase and Sale attached here to.

Please sign and date the attached Amendment to the Agreement of Purchase and Sale and the Revised Tarion Statement of Critical Dates and return both documents to the Vendor no later than January 17,2014.

I am disappointed it was delayed till Oct 2016. In the mean time I was forced to buy another place . I was expected this year Feb 2014

Last edited:
You recieved a letter saying to go choose your colors?? Did you buy in Phase3? if so what floor are you on?

I havent recieved anything asking to go choose my colors..

Hi everyone,

Any idea for the color appointment at the end of March?

When do you think move in will be? I know they say August But that's pretty much impossible lol

Back