Scenic On Eglinton Condos (Aspen Ridge) - Real Estate -

I am excited as well since I have a unit on the 1st tower. Overall, its good news for anyone who bought and anyone who is looking to buy. I think that the majority of the remaining units are the larger ones.

Wow Saf. That's pretty impressive considering the competition and slightly slower than expected sales in the overall market for the first quarter of 2011.

Was it Richard at Scenic that confirmed the 70% for you?

DId you confirm whether stainless steel appliances are included on tower 3 for you?
I am excited as well since I have a unit on the 1st tower. Overall, its good news for anyone who bought and anyone who is looking to buy. I think that the majority of the remaining units are the larger ones.

I went into the sales office and took a look at what's still available in Tower 3. There were about 5-6 suite 17 units (1B- 608 sq/ft) for sale. Not surprising considering the garbage chute is located outside of these units. I also saw 3-4 suite 18 units (1B - 613 sq/ft) still for sale. Not surprising again as the elevator cuts into the walls of these units.

Also saw 4-5 units still left for suite 13 (2B - 907 sq/ft) were still available. These are the most expensive suites in Tower 3 so that's probably the main reason why they're still around.

Also forgot to mention that when I went in yesterday, it was too busy to talk to Richard as he was dealing with prospective buyers. I wanted to ask him how sales were going for Tower 3 so I emailed him instead today. Here was his response:

"Scenic 3 is approx. 60% sold. (We have not released top 2 floors and towns)"

Got construction update letters indicating the earliest move in dates are Oct 2012 for
2nd floor and Janury for 12th Floor. I assume there will be further delays. So expect Phase 3 to be delayed as well.

Also forgot to mention that when I went in yesterday, it was too busy to talk to Richard as he was dealing with prospective buyers. I wanted to ask him how sales were going for Tower 3 so I emailed him instead today. Here was his response:

"Scenic 3 is approx. 60% sold. (We have not released top 2 floors and towns)"

Hi Saf. Thanks for the info and I'm not really surprised at all to be honest with you. I'm in the area regularly as I go to the gym near there and see them working daily.

No rush though...lol.

I drove by the other day and from the looks of it, they are almost done all the below ground work.

Any updates on Sales / Work anyone?

Back