1.3K     1 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.9K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.2K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, Sandro seemed totally unprepared for the chaotic scene and didn't know what to do.
His first court appearance was a mess with the media but the second one he showed vast improvement. I was pretty impressed by his fake out and 180 to avoid the media. He came out, turned right, the media followed and he spun around, broke free, and got into the car.

I wondered that too but Jude RT'd the way it was written, so over 1 year to wait. Wasn't the other COI resolved much faster?

It depends in part on how long the trial is set for. If I recall correctly the last one was only a couple of days - it looks like this one is set for a week. The longer the trial, the longer you generally have to wait for court time.

Ann Hui@annhui
Hey Jeff Silverstein (Mayor Ford and Doug Ford's former spox) is on CP24 giving advice to Jian Ghomeshi.

Ok...

Ann Hui @annhui
Silverstein says that Ford sought help for his problem (even though it was after months of denials). Says Ghomeshi should do the same

So it seems both RoFo and The Ghomer hit their women.

Some say that these guys do the unthinkable because they think they're special and know they can get away with it.

I actually think these guys insecurity is so deep that they constantly worry that they will be found out as being actually the same as everybody else in one or more ways, or at least not special.

Then they do the unthinkable to prove to themselves they can get away with it, thereby also proving that they are really *not* like everyone else. An "expensive" kind of narcissistic supply.

Temporary relief. Rinse (or not) and Repeat.

So let's assume that dofo wins the leadership. Does that mean Hudak will give up his seat? Niagara West liked Tim's genuine religious beliefs - perhaps they won't be so excited about Doug's value system.

Knowing Dougie, it's more likely that a byelection will be precipitated by Shafiq Qaadri dying "mysteriously".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back