News   Jun 05, 2024
 366     1 
News   Jun 04, 2024
 1.6K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
A framed copy of casita's scrapbook has been installed at City Hall:

I served under four of them. Our commissioner and chief ( as far as I know ) had complete confidence in each of them. Hard to imagine any one of them having a similar relationship with our Chief of Police as the Ford's did.

Metro used to have good government. It was guaranteed.

Ann Hui @annhui
"Loyalty means everything to me," Doug Ford says of Jim Flaherty and Christine Elliott. He'll be supporting Elliott's bid for PC leadership

Not exactly the endorsement that she wanted.

Aren't all pics of him like that?

I dunno, the ones where he's yelling at the audience in council aren't quite the same but, yeah, that did occur to me right after I posted that.

This one with the yellow tie has him doing his best 'no, really, I'm being honest with you here' face but the unblinking stare makes it look like he's got Toffifees for eyes.

I dunno, the ones where he's yelling at the audience in council aren't quite the same but, yeah, that did occur to me right after I posted that.

This one with the yellow tie has him doing his best 'no, really, I'm being honest with you here' face but the unblinking stare makes it look like he's got Toffifees for eyes.
OMG you hit it dead on with the Toffifee!

As for his "too much respect " for Elliott, he said he made the decision last night so that's a lie. Also, I won't believe this till the deadline passes.

You mean he'll stay here rather than fuck off to Chicago?

Probably, his priority is his Ford Family but his priority is Deco. Do you know what "priority" means Doug? Are you saying that Deco and the Ford Family are the same thing?

Nothing new, genuflect and feed the ego, standard Ford process to keep in the news cycle.

Unfortunately it means Dougie will be sticking around for a while.

I thought history has taught us that 1. never count out any of the Fords until they're actually out and 2. even then, they will figure a way back in, in some manner. Eternal vigilance.

And don't forget, if RoFo meets his end, RoFo might very well run for Ward 2 again.

AoD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back