News   May 17, 2024
 633     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 933     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
but this thread is a speculative sport, for sure, and I think we're winning
I have never met Jude, nor can I speak for her, but I do know of her, and have interacted with her, and find it very unlikely that she said "Speculative (sic) sports".

Huh. I read "avoid the scandal" as meaning not have that as one of the topics of the interview, with the aim of getting any kind of interview at all. Same way you promise a movie star not to ask about their messy divorce but only their new movie. The scandal was already out there, so it's not like CityCynthia was suppressing info. I'm not saying this is outstanding journalism but it seems pretty routine.

Doug doubles down, again.

ddale8 3:20pm via Twitter Web Client
"That's just not accurate...furthest from the truth," Doug says when told of emails showing mayor's staff were involved in campaign work.

Whatever Doug says, the opposite is true. Therefore, it's the truth.

No, no no, it's ok, we will only talk about your writing sessions with Brain Wilson Mr. Manson, sure, happy to do so. s/ Cynthia Mulligan

On further reflection, perhaps CP24 was correct in it's decision to try to avoid any scandals with Merryl Rob. I believe you maybe familiar with this footage, Mayor Shanks, with what can happen when the biased media gets out of line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blcj-jEXfsA

ps. I love your fireside chats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back