1.7K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 2.9K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think I saw a copy of the detailing bill posted somewhere. I think it was for about 100 dollars and I remember thinking so what? I posted a comment at the time speculating on the various residues that would be in that vehicle. I was joking about drugs and shall we say "effluent de rob". Are we now speculating on other body fluids, like blood of a dead guy? Maybe that bill is searchable. Be right back .

I feel like I just fell through the looking glass. From what I can tell Martinos car wash was a self serve coin operated car wash separate but ajacent to Martinos collision centre. It was closed to build seniors
housing in 2009. Im guessing the carwash in the basement of CH does the work. Occams razor and all that.

This Fall, W Network Launches All-New Food Block with Pressure Cooker and Million Dollar Critic Featuring World-Renowned Outspoken Restaurant Critic, Giles Coren

Giles Coren, the Million Dollar Critic, reviews food hotspots
across North America, and meets with Mayor Rob Ford in the
first episode to discuss Toronto's Best Hot Dog

[...]

Million Dollar Critic airing at 10 p.m. ET on W Network.

http://www.otcmarkets.com/news/otc-market-headline?id=16414747

Nanos....
Tory 42
Ford 28
Chow 26

Phew! What a relief. I'm not a Tory fan, but I'll take him over Ford any day. Very happy to see Rob's number line up with the Forum trend line over multiple poll. That's a good indicator that his "in contention" result last week was an error. Too bad for Olivia. I like her, but she's not bringing her best game.

Phew! What a relief. I'm not a Tory fan, but I'll take him over Ford any day. Very happy to see Rob's number line up with the Forum trend line over multiple poll. That's a good indicator that his "in contention" result last week was an error. Too bad for Olivia. I like her, but she's not bringing her best game.

I agree. I was expecting Olivia to bring the passion she brought to the House of Commons. My first vote was for Olivia and then Tory. Maybe her heart just isn't in this trade anymore without Jack around - and I would not blame her if this was the case. Or maybe just too soon. I hope Tory reaches out to her to include her in his plans some how - she is a solid asset, a treasure to this city - that should not be discarded.

New poll: John Tory has commanding lead in Toronto's mayoral race
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/new-poll-john-tory-has-commanding-lead-in-toronto-s-mayoral-race-1.1987784

Tory 42
Ford 28
Chow 26

Okay, then. If this continues. I'll be voting Ford to split that vote. Tory is such an insufferable prat and upper-class twit. Ford didn't have the power or 'right connections' to sell the city to corporate hyper-over-master-lords (of the proper sort, wut, wut). Tory does. Not that he would, just that he could. Gah.

@TOMayorFrod 21m
Assembling my army of volunteers to go canvassing. I'm pumped! I won't need another bump for an hour. #TOpoli
BwkArVaCYAArZQb.jpg

don't know where Frod got this pic from. God is he red.

Anyone know if there is a live stream of the debate?

@jpags 7m
Candidates get five minutes to talk on predetermined topics. This is not a debate, moderator says, not interested in rebuttals.

useless, really. FordBros blew it by dumping one of the softball ones where there would be no rebuttal (though I guess they wanted to avoid the heckling).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back