376     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 290     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 3.8K     5 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks it's me. I struck up a chat with her on twitter respectfully. Next thing you know she posts that stuff about my bro. Just heard she talks to Lisi all the time, though Rob won't answer her calls after she dished to Sun. Lisi wants to get to me by bashing my bro. I've got nothing against LeeAnn, she's being loyal to Ford. Also website is supposed to be in testing phase still. Know how I can take it offline till it's done?
Sorry she's causing you grief Jimmi, she's sounds like she's off the wagon and desperate, so I hope she doesn't keep aiming at you. Sorry I can't help with the blog, but I'm not perfect.:D

Folks it's me. I struck up a chat with her on twitter respectfully. Next thing you know she posts that stuff about my bro. Just heard she talks to Lisi all the time, though Rob won't answer her calls after she dished to Sun. Lisi wants to get to me by bashing my bro. I've got nothing against LeeAnn, she's being loyal to Ford. Also website is supposed to be in testing phase still. Know how I can take it offline till it's done?

It's a Wordpress blog, and unfortunately there's no built in way to do this, other than manually editing config files, etc.

That said, there are many plugins to handle this kind of thing. This is just one:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-maintenance-mode/

ETA: Damn, beaten to the punch.

Ok, since we're talking about Leeeeeanne's Twitter feed, here's something for you to think about:

She's following 281 and has 138 followers. Of those there are 90 reciprocals (note that she is following @TOMayorFord but the love is not returned). Most of those are from after accident (Toronto Star reporter @kimnursall is her first post-crash reciprocal). Before that there are only 18 - just a few Muskoka commercial sites and what one would assume are her local friends (nothing stands out so won't post names). So that looks like a dead end.

But let's go back a second. It's not a huge surprise that she's following Kim Nursall, because she's one of the reporters who covered McRobb's Escalade crash. And who is the person she followed immediately before Nursall? Why none other than the dormant account of "paralegal Ivon Fournier" mentioned in Nursall's article.

Is Fournier a local guy? No, he lives in Hamilton and is the president of XPolice, a traffic ticket-fighting company. XPolice even boasts about McRobb on their Facebook page. So why would LeeAnne go to him? Fournier's LinkedIn profile says he was a TPS constable from 1988-1998 and then OPP from 1998-2003. His website says that he worked in the Toronto West Traffic Division (assume that means Etobicoke?).

Hey, you might ask - if Fournier was a cop in Etobicoke and Rob Ford is rumoured to 'know' a lot of cops, maybe there's a connection. Well, you'd be correct because LeeAnne McRobb's drunk driving paralegal was on board the boat when Rob Ford 'saved' Hazel McCallion from falling overboard.

Discuss.

Last edited:
I'm looking through this right now, can anyone remember this?

The Problem With Rob Ford and His Camp: Kevin Donovan ...
www.torontomike.com/2013/03/the_problem_with_rob_ford_and.html
Published by Toronto Mike on March 26, 2013 @ 13:51 in Humble and Fred, Rob Ford Watch, Toronto ...... “I urged the mayor's chief of staff, Mark Towhey, to have the mayor leave the event,” Ainslie ... Rinse: Be careful of this Brett Ruffell guy.

Hmmmm, interesting. I wonder how Leanne is linked to Brent Ruffell in Etobicoke that RoFo went to HS with. And why did ViolentPleghm bring up Ruffell?

Rinse was the person who posted the "Shame on You Jamsin" reddit comment originally, also referenced in this post to the same blog on June 5th.

Who is Brent Ruffell? Jimmi?

ETA: Leanne deleted the Brent Ruffell/coke/acid tweet.

Is nothing sacred anymore, I kid.
Ok, since we're talking about Leeeeeanne's Twitter feed, here's something for you to think about:

She's following 281 and has 138 followers. Of those there are 90 reciprocals (note that she is following @TOMayorFord but the love is not returned). Most of those are from after accident (Toronto Star reporter @kimnursall is her first post-crash reciprocal). Before that there are only 18 - just a few Muskoka commercial sites and what one would assume are her local friends (nothing stands out so won't post names). So that looks like a dead end.

But let's go back a second. It's not a huge surprise that she's following Kim Nursall, because she's one of the reporters who covered McRobb's Escalade crash. And who is the person she followed immediately before Nursall? Why none other than the dormant account of "paralegal Ivon Fournier" mentioned in Nursall's article.

Is Fournier a local guy? No, he lives in Hamilton and is the president of XPolice, a traffic ticket-fighting company. XPolice even boasts about McRobb on their Facebook page. So why would LeeAnne go to him? Fournier's LinkedIn profile says he was a TPS constable from 1988-1998 and then OPP from 1998-2003. His website says that he worked in the Toronto West Traffic Division (assume that means Etobicoke?).

Hey, you might ask - if Fournier was a cop in Etobicoke and Rob Ford is rumoured to 'know' a lot of cops, maybe there's a connection. Well, you'd be correct because LeeAnne McRobb's drunk driving paralegal was on board the boat when Rob Ford 'saved' Hazel McCallion from falling overboard.

Discuss.

I'm not sure what the deal is. It doesn't quite figure that robbie would mention a couple of names a month ago and today Leanne recalls them and decides to be vaguely threatening. Might be nothing but it sure feels weird.

How much time did Leanne spend with Lisi and the gang?

But let's go back a second. It's not a huge surprise that she's following Kim Nursall, because she's one of the reporters who covered her Escalade crash. And who is the person she followed immediately before Nursall? Why none other than the dormant account of "paralegal Ivon Fournier" mentioned in Nursall's article.

Discuss.

Wow, good detective work!

So Ford pulled some strings in getting Leeann out of trouble regarding the Escalade crash?

'Toronto West Traffic Division' could refer to traffic services at 22 Division, whose north-east corner is Edenbridge ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back