1.3K     1 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.8K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are from last night. You KNOW you want those curtains!

ATTACH=CONFIG]25951[/ATTACH]

Bm_nDwzCMAA8gyG.jpg

Attachments

• Bm_mwWSCUAATK2j.jpg
    Bm_mwWSCUAATK2j.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 693
  • Bm_nDwzCMAA8gyG.jpg
    Bm_nDwzCMAA8gyG.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 851
I wonder if the old Baker's Dozen clientele still hang out there now that it is a Tim's?

Buddy of mine sold his restaurant to some FNG who decided to close down for like 4 months of reno in the high season and lost pretty much 100% of his regulars

So I would imagine no...

Maybe he couldn't handle detox and bailed

My take is that Option "B" had not yet been planned when Plan "A" fell through. They get back and decide to lie with the "he's in a program" shit. Meanwhile while they arrange some something Robbie just can't stay down and (maybe) was spotted driving in RH, and (way more likely) at the Timmy's before taking calls all day... Robbie is now likely actually in someplace and radio silent, as he would actually be if he where in an actual registered rehab facility.
Terabytes of server farms would have been put to better use with "Our first choice was not available to us, and it will take a day or two to arrange another option. As we move forward in this process, please respect the need for discretion, for the sake of others in the programs we are looking into, and respect their privacy in this matter. When we have further news, we will let you know." And then today something like "We have been contacted by the director of the facility, and Rob has begun his journey. He is well, and says he's committed to our program but knows he has a lot of work to do." *POOF* all the intrigue and bullshit evaporate.

The only issue I can't wrap my head around with this narrative is why all the unnecessary and easily disproved lying?

My take is that Option "B" had not yet been planned when Plan "A" fell through. They get back and decide to lie with the "he's in a program" shit. Meanwhile while they arrange some something Robbie just can't stay down and (maybe) was spotted driving in RH, and (way more likely) at the Timmy's before taking calls all day... Robbie is now likely actually in someplace and radio silent, as he would actually be if he where in an actual registered rehab facility.
Terabytes of server farms would have been put to better use with "Our first choice was not available to us, and it will take a day or two to arrange another option. As we move forward in this process, please respect the need for discretion, for the sake of others in the programs we are looking into, and respect their privacy in this matter. When we have further news, we will let you know." And then today something like "We have been contacted by the director of the facility, and Rob has begun his journey. He is well, and says he's committed to our program but knows he has a lot of work to do." *POOF* all the intrigue and bullshit evaporate.

The only issue I can't wrap my head around with this narrative is why all the unnecessary and easily disproved lying?

If he really did just start today or yesterday and he's silent the entire time, we'll have to count 30 days starting from today or yesterday.

If he really did just start today or yesterday and he's silent the entire time, we'll have to count 30 days starting from today or yesterday.

keep in mind they were saying as long as it takes... but yea start counting from today. *AND* the silent bit is often just the first week, anything after that second hand is kosher, another Worms exclusive, not so much.

Last edited:

Because they still don't actually think he has a substance abuse problem. Based on the "working out" and "losing weight" comments, its obvious that Doug et al still believe that Rob's weight is his biggest issue. They don't care about the alcohol, they obviously don't care about the drugs or the abuse. They also don't think that any of the criticism of the past week and a half will stick as none of it has before. Thanks to Ford Nation, they literally think they can do whatever they want, and maintain their support which they think will still be enough to elect him. They have lied before, been disproven before, and people still believe him and refer to him as "honest". The way they smeared Daniel Dale and then way way way later admitted that Rob lied about it, the crack tape and smearing it all as a media conspiracy and then way way way later admitting they lied about it, and their supporters still supported them, it's no wonder they think they can get away with this.

For Casita, the Bakers Dozen folks relocated themselves to Galaxy at Keele/Dundas (according to my teens, who also have a lot to say about the sleaziness of local businesses). It's been a wonderful improvement for Malta Park (where my 4 y/o likes to play).

Further discussion with my admittedly-unreliable 17 y/o - he still thinks that the girl who tweeted about Ford at Timmy's wouldn't be lying.

Yup. I think this is most likely scenario. Might also explain why DoFo saying Rob's absence might be more than 30 days. (He did that, right?)

That's how the parking guys get ya. Saw em doing it once and it all clicked for me and I actually said to the guy, "THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT! IT'S SO SIMPLE!" and he just laughed.

I like to rub the chalk off if someone's in an area with really terrible parking options.
Nowadays they often just mark the position of the tire valve representing it numerically as a particular hour on a clock face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back