2K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 3.1K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope - I think Parkers cat chose that date too. :)

Edited to add: Well, look at me a full fledged 'UT Member' (instead of 'New to UT') almost a year after joining.

Really? In the many versions of the list I haven't seen anyone else do it. Anyway, it would be terrific to get it right anyway.

Pedro Marques @MetroManTO
Cross referencing with a media source, a warrant is being sought to search Ford's property: home, DECO, CityHall office. May preempt arrest.

MetroMan is en fuego tonight.

Pedro Marques @MetroManTO
Cross referencing with a media source, a warrant is being sought to search Ford's property: home, DECO, CityHall office. May preempt arrest.

MetroMan is en fuego tonight.

Check his @ replies. Something sure as hell seems to be going down.

Okay MetroMan is seriously putting his ass on the line here. This is the most detail I've ever read on an impending action. The dud predictions always involved increasing "chatter" or sources going cold. This is different.

Okay MetroMan is seriously putting his ass on the line here. This is the most detail I've ever read on an impending action. The dud predictions always involved increasing "chatter" or sources going cold. This is different.

Yeah, and it doesn't seem to just be him talking either...

This is my fave Tweet from MM so far:
"that's why there needs to be a call made. Not all charges are solid, but several look good to the crown already."

SEVERAL?
ALREADY?
How many charges are they laying on this mofo? I feel bad I didn't take a date in the old poll (I was thinking first week of April, really!) but maybe we can start a new one where everyone tries to guess the over/under on charges. I'm guessing....9?

MM has been bang-on so many times... sometimes we have to wait longer than we'd like to - but just as often his predictions come true. Let's hope this is one of those times! Having said that, I'm hearing two different things.... the police have what they need, and a search warrant for Deco/CH/Home may go down before the arrest. If they have what they need, why the search warrant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back