3K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday his issue of the week was the new bylaw for parking during rush hour, ticket hikes and towing - and how that slipped past him (he missed that portion of the Council meeting). Today he misses the 12:30 press conference on the matter and he's back into damage control.
We knew this was only a matter of time. Rob Ford is an addict and this is how addicts act until they admit that they are an addict and gets help. It will happen again. And again.

Last edited:
LeDrew is on CP24 acting shocked that the mayor lied to him in November when RoFo gave a 100% guarantee we'd never see him drink again.

He was still tossing potshots at the Star for being too tough, though.

Hmmmm, makes one wonder what was happening at Muzik last week.

Someone mentioned that he was testing himself. That's exactly what addicts do, they quit for a while, then they go back to old habits. He actually thought a few weeks dry was proof that he could go back to partying and control it. This won't be the last time, unless he gets some help fast.

That's because LeDrew is so far up RoFo's ass he can't tell where he is anymore.

No one should take anything that he says seriously. I'm annoyed he still has a job.

LeDrew is on CP24 acting shocked that the mayor lied to him in November when RoFo gave a 100% guarantee we'd never see him drink again.

He was still tossing potshots at the Star for being too tough, though.

LeDrew has no credibility as a host or reporter. It's a shame that for many Torontonians CP24 is the only news coverage they follow from bar stools and waiting room chairs.

LeDrew has no credibility as a host or reporter. It's a shame that for many Torontonians CP24 is the only news coverage they follow from bar stools and waiting room chairs.
It too is a shame CP24 is the only 24-hour local news channel serving Toronto (actually, it serves all of Southern Ontario west of Belleville and south of Parry Sound) ever since the demise of the CityNews Channel.

Last edited:
I'm going to take the Instagram photo, videographer's word, multiple news shots of him in the same outfit, and the confirmation from staff that he was at the restaurant last night and say it was last night. Saying he looks too heavy is not good grounds to date a video; people get bloated, especially if they're drinking and eating salty fast food, plus cameras add weight.

If Ford has fallen off the wagon, most likely he's off his diet too. Maybe he has been pigging out and gained some weight back. It doesn't take long for weight to come back. I figured it was only a matter of time.

Let's not forget Doug was ranting at Ryerson when Rob decided to announce he actually had done crack. You'd think it would occur to Doug by now he doesn't know as much about his bro's life as he thinks.

Anyone who thought we'd get from "I haven't touched a drop" until the October election without a public drunkenness video obviously hasn't been paying attention but I never thought it would come so soon.

Ever since the ITO came out I always stare into the Steak Queen when driving by on the way to/from Woodbine Slots, looking for the Escalade in the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back