2K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 3.2K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no sympathy for his sob speech now. People just laughed at him when he said god bless toronto

It's like when the US president says god bless you and god bless America after every speech. Just another example of our piece of shit mayor importing american style politics into Toronto.

No, it was because of the Vice story. Vice contacted the Fords for comment before they ran it, so they knew it was going to come out.

I don't think so. He made his statement at almost the same moment that the judge ruled that the wiretap info could be released.

So much action today, I assume this has already been posted but I don't remember seeing it on here.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...ford_pay_utility_bills_for_a_crack_house.html

I noticed in the ITO the cops mentioned a notebook. Too much blacked out around it to figure out where the notebook came from or who it belonged to. The notebook has bills listed for the Windsor Rd. house. Rob was either paying the bills because he's a good guy, or maybe he was being black mailed.

It's like when the US president says god bless you and god bless America after every speech. Just another example of our piece of shit mayor importing american style politics into Toronto.

Ford should really look at the demographics of Toronto and Canada in general. "God bless _____" may fly in America, but in Canada it will get you laughed out the room (as we saw today).

The faces of today say it all.

187018071.jpg

187018075.jpg

187018432.jpg

187024695.jpg

Incidentally, that's the first time I've ever seen a staffer accompany Ford in his car while leaving work. Must have been a bit of an awkward drive.

Attachments

• 187018071.jpg
    187018071.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 719
  • 187018075.jpg
    187018075.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 570
  • 187018432.jpg
    187018432.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 573
  • 187024695.jpg
    187024695.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 568
I noticed in the ITO the cops mentioned a notebook. Too much blacked out around it to figure out where the notebook came from or who it belonged to. The notebook has bills listed for the Windsor Rd. house. Rob was either paying the bills because he's a good guy, or maybe he was being black mailed.

Or the Ford's in some conflagration own the house....maybe through Doug's holding company...who knows.

Ford should really look at the demographics of Toronto and Canada in general. "God bless _____" may fly in America, but in Canada it will get you laughed out the room (as we saw today).
Almost a quarter of Ontario's population has no religious affiliation, according to the latest census.

No religious affiliation is the fastest growing group in Toronto, in Ontario, and in Canada. Rob Ford should realize that.

Staffer must have been all like, "sure ya don't want me to drive, boss?"

Whoever came up with Ford RESIGnation - that's a keeper!

And last but not least, another female UT-er here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back