1.2K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 299     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 847     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Ford wants something to remember Rob Ford by?

How about naming one of Bonnie & Clyde's capybara pups after him? See link.

baby-capybaras.jpg

Capybarapups_2500kbps_852x480_904778819878.jpg

Now that's "something".

It truly is heart-warming the way Thugg-O continues to exploit his degenerate sack-of-shit brother even a year after the fucking cretin's been dead and buried. To say nothing of the "liberal" media's willingness to keeping giving this asshole a platform, as if his self-aggrandizing bullshit in any way constituted actual news.

baby-capybaras.jpg

".

Yeah The Zoo representative they wanted the input from the public to give em 3 mobster names.... SO there ya go: They shall be christened Doug, Rob, and Randy!

Yeah The Zoo representative they wanted the input from the public to give em 3 mobster names.... SO there ya go: They shall be christened Doug, Rob, and Randy!

From link.

The High Park Zoo has proposed to be closed in the 2012 City Budget. The High Park Zoo has been a very important part of Toronto for over 110 years.

Seems appropriate.

Reading from a script which may or may not be her own (hey, I'm still allowing for "may"), and tugging at the heartstrings of a crowd that likes to see darling young children perform like show dogs for the grownups (more a dig at the crowd than at her). And I can just picture Renata loopily "enthusing" in the background the way she did at the funeral.

And judging from the top she's wearing, the family still shops for clothes at Wal-Mart or worse.

Reading from a script which may or may not be her own (hey, I'm still allowing for "may"), and tugging at the heartstrings of a crowd that likes to see darling young children perform like show dogs for the grownups (more a dig at the crowd than at her). And I can just picture Renata loopily "enthusing" in the background the way she did at the funeral.

And judging from the top she's wearing, the family still shops for clothes at Wal-Mart or worse.

I am sorry, but am I the only one who thinks this child is being used as a circus monkey and performs as long as Unkie Doug cracks the whip? I am sure they both miss their dad, regardless how much of an arse he was. Having this child read from script while she tosses her hair seems so inappropriate, and uncomfortable. If one really must have a dinner to celebrate Robbie's life they should have cremated him and given his urn a seat at the head table. Saint Rob's urn could have been made available in a specially blessed glass shrine at city hall. So this year a celebration dinner, what will they think of next? Resurrect him?

Sorry I know the above comment is perhaps in bad taste, but these Ford people make me want to puke every time they pull a stunt to call attention to themselves.

Last edited:
I am sorry, but am I the only one who thinks this child is being used as a circus monkey and performs as long as Unkie Doug cracks the whip? I am sure they both miss their dad, regardless how much of an arse he was. Having this child read from script while she tosses her hair seems so inappropriate, and uncomfortable. If one really must have a dinner to celebrate Robbie's life they should have cremated him and given his urn a seat at the head table. Saint Rob's urn could have been made available in a specially blessed glass shrine at city hall. So this year a celebration dinner, what will they think of next? Resurrect him?

Sorry I know the above comment is perhaps in bad taste, but these Ford people make me want to puke every time they pull a stunt to call attention to themselves.

No, you are not the only one; trotting out the kids for the deathaversary is far more tacky than anything you've suggested. Doug, their mother, Renata, fine (where was Renata?) but the children, no. I hope Doug doesn't pull this stuff every year (does he think Rob was Princess Diana or something?).

A related question: is Dougie still acting like his father's Mini-Me?

baby-capybaras.jpg

Capybarapups_2500kbps_852x480_904778819878.jpg

Now that's "something".
Rodentia by any other name... just saying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back