361     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug is whining that Tory did nothing to commemorate Rob Ford, wants to name a stadium in/or Centennial Park after him. Tory has stated that the family was given a proposal about naming a park last month, which they rejected, says first time he heard about Doug's Centennial Park scheme was on 1010. Also, Tory had lunch with Michael Ford last week - nothing from him.

So, nothing new, Doug's full of it.

If a good left candidate came forward then ford and tory would split the right vote. Ford won partially because he was the only right candidate while the left split the vote

Miller's self-injection into the interminable subway debate has my spidey-sense tingling. I can imagine him saying, "Sorry about the garbage strike, folks; but it's been eight years now. Are you ready to come back to your senses?"

Doug is whining that Tory did nothing to commemorate Rob Ford, wants to name a stadium in/or Centennial Park after him. Tory has stated that the family was given a proposal about naming a park last month, which they rejected, says first time he heard about Doug's Centennial Park scheme was on 1010. Also, Tory had lunch with Michael Ford last week - nothing from him.

The city isn't required to do a thing to remember the ex-mayor. Tory did issue a statement, but what else was he supposed to do?

In an effort to save the taxpayers money, I propose we simply
rededicate a portion of the equestrian statue in Queen's Park.

Queen's_Park_Small.jpg

It's what Rob would've wanted.

Attachments

• Queen's_Park_Small.jpg
    Queen's_Park_Small.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 262
Miller's self-injection into the interminable subway debate has my spidey-sense tingling. I can imagine him saying, "Sorry about the garbage strike, folks; but it's been eight years now. Are you ready to come back to your senses?"

I don't see him running next year - I just think he finally had enough of Tory's handling of the transit file and the damage it did to his Transit City legacy project.

Standard rhetoric from Dougie, complain about doing something (but he actually didn't), complain about being ignored, and then play a victim to get his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back