201     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 665     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Predictions That Came True Hall of Fame

[regarding Doug "filling in" for Rob = posted in April 2015]

1. He won't actually show up. Maybe once for effect but that's it.
2. He won't actually return calls. Maybe one when Wormington "happens" to be in the neighbourhood...

Last edited:
I asked Fillion if he's heard anything about Ford's health. He says he doesn't know anything for sure but that he'd have to be really sick to keep him away from council. Was he MIA during chemo for the first tumour?

It isn't the first time he's missed huge chunks of council meetings. I don't think he was at the last one at all. But I'm pretty sure he held a number of items for that one where as for this one, not a single hold.

Also, you know how he always puts hold on anything related to trees? They had one item in Ward 36 at a golf course. They were successful in allowing the owners of the course to remove around 20 healthy old trees. That's something that is right up his alley. Or can you only put holds on things that are happening in your ward?

There was some ripped out cabinetry out on the curb the other day. Didn't look like enough to constitute a full kitchen reno, but who knows.

Also one of those "Slow down please" child safety signs in the lawn. Rob putting kids' safety over driver expediency? he must be really sick.
awww.gif

There was some ripped out cabinetry out on the curb the other day. Didn't look like enough to constitute a full kitchen reno, but who knows.

Also one of those "Slow down please" child safety signs in the lawn. Rob putting kids' safety over driver expediency? he must be really sick.
awww.gif
I read that as "ripped out celebrity on the curb", which quite frankly sounds about more believable...

Looks like we're not the only ones that noticed:

Rob Frod ‏@TOMayorFrod 7 mins7 minutes ago
Rob Frod Retweeted Rob Ford

Anyone else find it really odd that my staffer would think I actually know who Rick Astley is? #TOpoli

Rob Ford @TorontoRobFord
Anyone else find it really odd that Bob Marley and Rick Astley share the same birthday?
4 retweets3 likes

The Rob Ford burger sounds like it'd give you a coronary on the spot!

Is this American? It sounds gross. Not just because of who it's named for but it's like they put every fattening food on it. Plus, Canadians don't call it Chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back